Do trans women farts smell like man farts or girl farts?

Do trans women farts smell like man farts or girl farts?

Attached: 1643568768727.png (4000x3100, 2.15M)

They smell like man farts, oddly enough. One might even say that YWNFLAW (you will never fart like a woman)

I think you're gonna have to do some field research, user

You wanna be my first subject?

Hell ya I was just thinking that every fart I expell is wasted potential

I want a clean tranny to let out shy feminine farts while I gently bully her for being a such a smelly braphog

>I want a clean tranny
and i want a married bachelor but facts dont care about you're are feelings BITCHHHHHH

depends are they hondosed, hondosed is manfarts

note that most are hondosed because doctors typicalli prescribe hondose because they don't care about anything else than getting easy money from trannies, so only informed trannies have high enough estrogen for girlfarts, girlpee, girlpoop and girlsmell

You fart a lot?

That's why it is a fantasy, it has to be a pure pretty tranny to make it complete

my farts today, you wouldn't believe, so eggy and really pungent, you have probably never even smelled farts this potent, almost like a pure sulfur, incredible

I don't care what gender you are I love you. Please sit on my face

Y r u so retarded???

if you don't mind wet ones

That's a feature not a bug

I know, a bubbly feature

My farts have always smelled like im dying because I have ibs

They are foul, sickly and disturbing

wtf I love ibs now

oh god, that would be terrible if someone was forced to inhale them via some device made solely for that purpose

Man
Because they're men

I rarely fart anymore and when I do it can rip the paint of the wall and smells absolutely disgusting. Exactly like my mom lol

t. mtf on 3 years of hrt

Marry me?

So how do we get you to fart more is the question

Don't fart as much as I used to. There mainly quite like pre dump ones. Only smell really bad once in a while.

Feed me things with lots of gluten and sour cream in it and I’ll be like a volcano