How do I get a smelly trans gf for valentine's day?

How do I get a smelly trans gf for valentine's day?

Attached: 1642028299342.png (1068x930, 143.47K)

I went to the gym and haven't showered since wanna be my bf?

havent showered in two days who wants me

haven't showered in three days who wants ME

Girls I'll date the smelliest among you, OR the one who is smelly and mean

Attached: 1644772066926.png (1600x900, 658.23K)

i took 1200 mg of progesterone, because nobody knows what it does and i was wondering if it would make me grow fat and have curvy breasts on my chest.

Did it work?

idk. happy valentine's day!

Thanks user you too

progesterone is very depressing, it's only helped me save and reaffirm my life in ways testosterone (or estradiol; in some ways i seem smarter on progesterone) couldn't, but it isn't a sex hormone i notice. except testosterone and estradiol have subtle effects also.

which is once again depressing because estradiol makes it easier for me to go on a 30-minute walk climbing up hills rather than testosterone. although testosterone does seem to effect in pain relief and my willingness to be a sportsman and challenge people on the debate or video game stand.

sex stereotypes, sex stereotypes, they're right in front of your eyes and if progesterone is a steroid about privacy invasion then i'm going to talk about le gender.

ponitus pilate

i think mare urine contains lots and lots of progesterone.

smelly + hairy armpits is the GOAT and im tired of pretending its not.

>tfw you lick up her sweat while groping her and grinding your dick against her

Attached: 1603491867142.jpg (139x201, 9.23K)

Also I took 1 more progesterone pill for a total of 1300 mg.

I hope today's progesterone megadose wasn't a stupid endeavour.

no amount of foot powder seems to keep my boots under control so I've stopped bothering

How um.... How bad are your boots user? Out of curiosity

Awful, really fucking awful. I haven't actually given up showering daily. I've thrown out my regular boots in favor of these nice long DM's(pic) pulling them up tight seems to keep my odor in now so far.

Good example, I stayed a night at my friend's house, forgot to bring a new pair of socks for the next day(couldn't use hers, she only had tights) so I had to wear the same pair the next day to work, two fucking co-workers commented on the smell of my feet, one (my bestie) just straight told me my feet were awful today and she could smel them through my boots and the second said there was a smell like feet (almost definitely me) in the air when we were ringing people up at the front desk.

In my defense, I had worked two full days back to back 10 hour shifts on my feet, stacking selves and stuff.

(Sorry havent proof read this just spammed it out quick on my phone, hope it all makes sense)

Attached: 4421800000_md1.jpg (1200x1049, 100.27K)

user... That's so hot you honestly have 0 idea. I wanna come up with some like witty or snarky thing to say but like wow. Thank you for existing.

This is a long shot but do you have a discord?

I came to this thread hoping I'd see peeps with the same problem, I expected more creepier comments about it I didn't expect to be so nice

Wanna hear more? I've got tons of stories, my bottoms of my feet just don't stop sweating, even when it's cold (I think it's called hyperhydrosis) it's a complete nightmare for me normally

I'd love to hear more. My discord is DanDashly#2004 if you'd rather share there

Nah, I'm just always on my phone, never bothered with discord.

Oh I loveeeee moaning about it, the first time it was really bad was in high school, I just had a growth spurt and my feet, I swear went up like two damn sizes in a single month. Really fucking bummed me out hard.
We were in history class, watching pearl harbor, it was summer and it was in the old building that got really hot like a greenhouse. I swear my feet felt so hot, it was like burning, it felt like they were burning and itook off my shoes( which I never normally do I didn't like to show of my feet), about 10secs later I just got hit with this terrible foot odor, really just like, sweaty and I hate to say it but cheesy, you know like a sharp smell, it was so awful, as I was slipping then quickly back on I heard someone say in a loud whisper, something stinks or someone's feet stink or something like that

That's when I knew it was just gonna be a problem you know? It wasn't the regular smelly socks at the end of a long day I never smelled mine own or anyone elses feet like that before, and I was right it has stuck with me since

Has it been a factor in relationships or anything?

Inside job is fucking awesome