Goddamed i'm SO insanely mad right know for no valid reason but this dumbass femalebrained he/they """femboy"""" bimbo...

goddamed i'm SO insanely mad right know for no valid reason but this dumbass femalebrained he/they """femboy"""" bimbo just went on T for NO REASON at all after just MONTHS of identying as a "boy", of course microdosing and stopping it after a few months bc "waaaah i didn't want bottom growth, body hair nor look like a real man i wanted to look like an animu yaoi twink unu" dumb fucking bitch thought she could cherry pick hrt effects. Guess WHAT you retard, you take the male hormone, you look like a stinky male you absolute dungus. i won't pity you you dammed airbrained retard. yes i'm salty because ive been on a waiting list for hrt for FOUR YEARS KNOW and ive spend SO much money to get a proper diagnosis and shit (required on my country) and this trust fund piece of shit gets all that she wants and whines because wahhhh testosterone makes you hairyyyyyyyy. fuck you. FUCK YOU.

Attached: f82e706e88d4a8c2a2932fa06ca4f729d91822bd.jpg (540x709, 49.68K)

wtf

Kek, you're the stupid shit who's literally malding because you are too braindead to figure out DIY HRT. I'm cis f and I microdosed T for the voice change and clit growth, before moving to types of female roids to continue help for muscle gain. Yeah I had a bit of body hair from the T, just gotta shave so it's no skin off my back. Kinda miss the immense psych benefits of T tbhon, might do it again.

Yes it's grey market and yes you are just too tarded to figure out how grey market works so stay mad about it. Lena juice is like what, 10 bucks a month? Honestly pathetic.

Yeah this is why i dont really complain about the negative effects of hrt to my friends that cant get it. I can do it secretly bc parents dont check up on me at all but they got helicopter ones so its rip.

lol picrel is literally me
op why dont u just diy if it makes you that upset

Based queen.
I wanna get a bit more muscley again as a MtF but don't wanna take T (fit tomboy is a reasonable goal for my bodytype) what non androgenic roids did you try ?

Nta but anavar is great for that

You can always get laser to deal with the hair if you want to get back on T

I'm and I second what the other user said, start with var for your first cycle (also, I would suggest lifting without roids for the first few years but tbf I aint the boss of anyone, so just do your own research). Reddit (the female roiders subreddit) is good for info if you need it. I personally prefer cycling dbol, but anavar is what almost everyone starts out with when they have your goals in mind.

Do not take nandrolone. Nandrolone is sometimes recommended by cis men because it is low-virilising/androgenic for them, but it is ironically very virilising if you are running on a female hormonal profile.

Tyvm
Another question if you don't mind
Do you attract femmy guys and/or masc girls as a muscle woman ?

>Anonymous

i wanted to to the things in the "legal" way because i thought it would be easier later when going to the doctor, traveling abroad (i'm gonna go to college in Taiwan and do my internship on a random european country so i have no idea if i would be able to buy it in a non-legal way there without getting in trouble) , etc. like, i wasn't on a rush to get it first because i was still closeted back then and I was a minor so it didn't bother me. Also i'm on my way to get my first shot, i just wanted to vent a little in an overdramatic, Any Forums style lol. i'm actually pretty chill.

no trans person wants to microdose grey market hormones and get themselves all fucked up

I seem to attract mostly either bi fem women, or bi men who look masc/neutral but have mef-type kinks. I'm personally quite attracted to guys who look feminine, but it might just be that they are very rare

Nobody cares in any country about grey market E, not a single country. They care somewhat more about T but even then, people dont face criminal charges for using personal amounts, only for being massive roid dealers. I dont mean to sound harsh either, but it just kinda blew my mind that you didnt check up that not a single country cares about this and just let yourself be mogged for 4 years. But hey, it's your life to live and not mine and I aint your mom.

You'd honestly think that the people with allegedly crippling gender dysphoria would be both more desperate and more informed but I guess not.

Just take both T and E. No idea what effect it will have but idk try it.

Unlucky.
I'm really into femmy guys too (and masc women like me)

Post vocaroo/unsee? Curious to see what you sound/look like. How often do you get gendered male/female and do anyone ever assume you’re mtf because of your voice?

Attached: 991A12A8-7E78-4975-8BAF-1C0938DD4F9C.jpg (828x845, 124.12K)

>i won't pity you you dammed airbrained retard. yes i'm salty because ive been on a waiting list for hrt for FOUR YEARS KNOW and ive spend SO much money to get a proper diagnosis and shit (required on my country)

You shouldn’t pity a retard but you’re just as retarded, if you have the money to pursue transition you either have crazy good insurance OR you have the money to DIY.

>no trans person wants to microdose grey market hormones and get themselves all fucked up
They're the exact same hormones. You can get homemade stuff or get stuff that has the original pharmaceutical packaging. There's no risk to it. The real risk is getting stuck on a waitlist for years.

Doesn't this only apply to estrogen and anti-androgens, though?

I honestly don't know regarding testosterone. But I would be shocked if you can't get a good, trustworthy source for it. There are probably countless cis men ordering that shit online all the time.

Cis men don't generally use test for roiding and obviously, roidgirls don't. I've been shopping around looking for trustworthy test and haven't found anywhere yet. Not to mention, it's a controlled substance so is equivalent to ordering yourself some xannies. OP sounds like a pooner so I assume test is their problem too.

I'm totally uninformed abut it. Worst case, you can probably get it on darknet markets. Doubt they'd do much but seize it if it gets caught. Maybe a small fine. And vendor reputation should help ensure you're getting something legit.