How to transcend gender???

I'm a mtf 6ys on E, have a problem related to gender identity. I get gendered female irl and it makes me happy and I feel more comfy, but I don't like that it makes me happy because I know gender is just a stupid societal role.
I want to overcome gender itself and not care what my pronouns are, I think thats the truest sense of being enby, not caring whether I'm being called her or him because I know it's meaningless and dumb. But I'm still not there yet.

I don't like that I care about my gender label. How do I stop caring about it? It's literally just a damn label ARGHHH

Attached: 1641966274806.png (600x600, 176.04K)

You're just a tranny like the rest of us, and whatever society thinks about that is their problem. Not yours.

NOOOOo please I want to transcend.
I know Ill always not want a masculine body.
It's just the label I'm talking about here. Logically speaking the label is only within the realms of social dysphoria, but social dysphoria is a damn hoax brainworm I want to get rid of. There should be no social dysphoria in me I want to get rid of it

Attached: Homura-Akemi-Mahou-Shoujo-Madoka-Magica-captcha-500x281-1.jpg (500x281, 31.23K)

This whole thing is a cult, honey.
There's men and women. The "gender norms" were just created because of the reproductive practicalities.
It was all based on sex, not gender.
Gender is a made up lie. It doesn't exist.

Now you're an estrogenised male.
I get why you would have identity issues.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting. But you see, if I could accept that I'd be greatly happy. But I can't. I don't know how to accept it?
I hate that I care so much about what other people refer to me as.
But I don't think Ur right anyway, trans women r women from my pov at least ^^.

It's just I don't want to care about my label

Thoughts?

Attached: 1644794486455.jpg (1168x601, 247K)

Do what I'm doing
>be born intersex
>be bisexual
>growing up people couldn't tell if I was a boy or girl
>be effeminate and gravitate towards androgynous characters and archetypes
>live life as a sexless and godless creature, expose yourself to sexual hedonism and druggeries
>succeed and then revive from an hero
>lie to yourself to go and be normal
> subjugate yourself to the torture of reality
>realize it's being who you are or success in an heroing
>take more hormones
>destroy remnants of your old life again
>live life as a woman, assimilate into society
>suck and fuck the energy out of tops to gain their powers through dry orgasms and kundalini
>stop practicing magick start living magick
>ascend the mortal plains of reality through kabbalistic sex magick
I'm hoping to ascend by the time I'm like 40-45, ultimate goal is solar consciousness to escape the reincarnation prison of Samsara. Remember op
>you are god

Attached: Manheart.png (250x197, 32.61K)

If you want to not care about labels, youre already contradicting yourself
Your internal morals can reflect that you believe those who identify as women are women, but the trans catchphrases have to go
You must accept that the human experience is vast and not yet fully described to our best knowledge. There are many things we experience that we cannot explain
Realize yourself as a being of energy, one without gender expectations, without sexuality, without appearance. You are a vessel for your consciousness.
That’s how you transcend

>I know gender is just a stupid societal role.
I don't know about that. Biology seems to have too much to do with which gender identity you will end up developing for gender to come down entirely to that. The identical twin of a transgender person has a one in three chance of being transgender too, for instance. Wild stuff. With that out of the way gender is still probably 95% socially constructed lol. I think that many people have this core nucleus of feeling like they're women or men and then a whole lot of socialized nonsense is bound to that. If you want to be free of that nonsense, to not care about it, that's legit. I'll ask, though.. why? Tons of things humans fundamentally value are similarly constructed. Honor, morality, beauty. Do you wish to be free of them too? If not, why single out gender?

fucking BASED.

You need to find/create and inner well of self worth

men and women don't exist either. It was all based on sex and the mistake was thinking sex means two equal halves of a whole rather than the non-existence of the whole. As long as you cling to the binary sex illusion you will continue to recreate the mistake.

Umm actually sweaty existence and nonexistence don't UNDEFINED either that's an illusion too there's no difference nothing either exists or not exists

I knew it would be a little too much to grasp for you... people always have trouble moving to the next stage and end up tracing the same lines in a circle over and over.

I'm not that poster, to be fair. I'm
1. a shitposter

Getting hung-up on what is a social construction and not is a red-herring. Everything is a structure that is either effective and spreads or ineffective and dies. Gender is effective and necessary for humanity to function at all since it defines the roles of social function and reproduction. That's why it developed and why we can't get rid of it. It's not stupid, or at least not more so than any other aspect of human life.

Not OP, but I couldn't compare gender to honor, morality, or beauty. Those concepts are connected in complex ways but they also all transcend gender. The way OP is trying to, conceptually, transcend gender-- it is the way that morality, or beauty itself transcends gender. As a concept. An identity is a concept, not a physical attribute. That's what makes transphobes so confused because they cannot differentiate the concept of gender as an identity from the reality of sex dimorphism and so only accept the material result of a stupid flip coin of genomes and phenotypes.

whats the point of being in Any Forums with this point of view. must be like a nightmare

i just try to cast spells to be cuter but its slow going, i only have the mental capacity to shift one thing at time really slowly. Face is the hardest, but Im working on it. Sex magic is potent but im thinking about trying rune magic just because its seems like id be better at it,

i get where you're coming from, but gender is a real thing. it might not be as "tangible" as other things that compose our identity, but it's still a important aspect of who we are and how we present ourselves to society.

>I get gendered female irl and it makes me happy and I feel more comfy, but I don't like that it makes me happy
>I want to overcome gender itself and not care what my pronouns are, [...] but i'm still not there yet
you care about it because it's not just "a damn label", at least not for you. it might be a damn label for other people, but it just doesn't work for you. you can't be something that you're not, that's why there's no "method" of being enby/less worried about gender.

if getting treated as a woman makes you happy, then go for it. no need to judge your happiness, and there's nothing wrong about feeling connected to certain gender labels either.

it just doesn't work like that, you know?

I don't have any real opinions.
I just watch a lot of youtube videos about all kinds of different worldviews.
Then I think about it all, and say random shit online.
The autism has completely consumed me.

Quoting myself:

>I think attempts to abolish gender are as likely to meet success as the Soviet quest to make people find soulless brutalist architecture lovely because, see, beauty is subjective. Now, beauty *is* subjective, don't get me wrong, but subjective preferences are rooted in human nature, and human nature is not amenable to being directed any way one desires. It would've been really convenient if people could be made to love grey cubist hellscapes as much as they love forests and meadows but that's not really in the cards. Similarly.. men and women differ statistically, and from those differences some variation of gender will inevitably arise. What we must do, I think, is tame it. Make it a good one. Genetically engineer it to be the very best incarnation of the monster in our hearts.

>There is a world where femininity and masculinity are recognized as sets of virtues that are more common in people of a certain gender but are desirable in both, and vices are infinitely condemnable either way, and we can get there if we try. Or so this feminist believes.

Gender won't die, but gender as we know it is letting its constituents down, and so must die. Restrictive roles have little place in today's world, much less tomorrow's.

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the distinction you're trying to draw here. Is morality less of a concept than gender? Does gender not transcend morality to the same degree that morality transcends gender? Can you elaborate?

>much less tommorows

based. the future is bright friends!