Is HRT supposed to make your dick smell disgusting

is HRT supposed to make your dick smell disgusting

Attached: 1571029810391.jpg (512x512, 100.35K)

HRT does not remove the need for showering, you know?

It causes your dick to secrete the same sorts of bodily fluids that a vagina normally secretes. Considering how disgusting vaginas are, yes.

Interestingly the reverse also happens with FtMs and it apparently makes their vaginas smell even WORSE, so I don't know what's goin on.

I wash it everyday

>It causes your dick to secrete the same sorts of bodily fluids that a vagina normally secretes
That's 100% honscience until you bring any solid evidence.

bruh

>It causes your dick to secrete the same sorts of bodily fluids that a vagina normally secretes.
this can't be true, it sounds like hon science

So i'm not crazy huh
I wash it everyday and lately it smell so bad

>Hormones effecting body smell is honscience

I swear if you ask the room temp iq people on this board injecting yourself with cross sex hormones is a placebo

People say it starts to smell like pussy after a while, but I haven't touched a pussy in like 5 years so I can't really tell lmao

This
The vagina has actual glands that make fluid, but you're generally correct.
>a hormone that alters your mood won't alter your mood that's hon science

Attached: alex jones movie poster.jpg (631x849, 188.35K)

if this is what pussy smells like then straight men and lesbos must be fucking mentally ill

>yeah I shower
>rubs soap a little bit and then rinses
I see you failed girl school

what are you supposed to do then

lol, youre a girl with a smelly dick

idk but you suck and fuck you basically

Only progesteron does that to your dick not E

I'm not on prog atm I ran out

Strange, mine only smells somewhat female on progesteron but rather odourless when only on E.

Attached: IMG_1971.jpg (750x791, 500.53K)

my junk started to smell like dick a couple of months after starting T, I distinctly remember this because it took me back to the memory of sucking my ex bf's dick and made me nostalgic. I'd imagine the same thing (the change) happens for MTFs

I don't think either smells worse or better as long as the person practices good hygiene

what the fuck is a 'female' smelling dick? what the fuck does that smell like you wacko how many female dicks have you smelled