Trans horror stories

based on a true story
>be me 16 twink,hairless with long hair
>tell my boomer parents that i'm trans
>they send me to a boomer therapist for 6 fucking months
>after that period i still get no hrt because boomer therapist is against this "gender propaganda"
>when i turned 17 i lost alot of my hair(norwood 3) and my body became really hairy
>now i'm 20 and i look worse than the basedjack
>early twinkdeath is traumatic

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 13.04K)

>was gonna comment "is picrel actually you"
>story already says you look like picrel

This board is catching on to me.

Attached: tranon.jpg (1064x892, 327.61K)

>be me
>be trans
Truly horrifying

Oh its fine, you just need to get off this fucking board and delete your twitter.

Don't have a twitter and only come to this board for suifuel when my dysphoria gets too extreme

>be me
>remember that trans "people" exist
YIKES

>tell my boomer parents that i'm trans

You're out of luck having such old parents!

I want to hug you OP and tell you everything will be okay

kek'd
(still getting le axe wound tho)

i think im gonna be a horror story one day
>tfw naturally low test
>good passing genes despite being unnatractive
>crippling dysphoria
>psycho mum
>severe anxiety preventing me from helping myself
>live on terf island
>too stupid to buy hrt illegally
im 25
i feel like i had so many things going for me and i fucked it all up by being so stupid
my twink looks are wearing off if i cant get hrt this year im doing it im fucking killing myself

Honestly if you cant even figure out how to order hormones online and have let yourself be railroaded by T for literal years over not being able to make a few simple clicks on a screen, I am very confident that you will live a long life because I doubt you can figure out how to tie a noose tbhon

im learning to tie a noose rn
but its hard in the uk i gotta use bitcoin n shit

>Like many children faced with difficulties they are powerless to change, such as family anger and divorce, gender dysphoric children often seek supernatural help with their special problem. This is usually in the form of praying to God and practicing special religious indulgences. This practice has an inherent opportunity for secondary gain. Almost universally they report that they believed that if God interceded for them by changing their sex, their parents and the world would have to exonerate them from what they typically perceive to be a negative and shameful desire.
>Virtually every individual I have interviewed reported wanting desperately to have hidden internal sex organs of the desired gender finally come to life during adolescence, giving them the desired secondary sex characteristics.

Attached: 1644761966401.jpg (640x687, 62.11K)

Same, actually meeting with surgeon on friday
SEETHE CHASERS, SEETHE

did u post this in the wrong thread?

>be me
>get rekt irreversibly by puberty

Attached: 5A000EB5-B8A2-4A34-BD4F-46B0370A6DEE.jpg (960x1792, 396.98K)

Where in the UK? And what's stopping you from buying hrt, does your mum open all your post?

>Hon Lennon.

i dont even know exactly where i live
i grew up in devon and got dragged across the country by mum, im somewhere south of london
i hate it here so much
and my mums semi supportive, she doesnt approve of diy cos shes retarded tho
the issue is i just have no idea what im doing i barely know how to work my mastercard and ive gotta figure out how to use bitcoin shit now

>Imagine not being able to use bitcoin

Its a shame you cant transition because you are super fembrained already

still wanna fuck u tho

Holly fuck arent you 25?
Are you legit retarded?
How the hell dont you know this stuff

Take care of your nails Mecha