How do you raise a boy to be fembrained?

How do you raise a boy to be fembrained?

Attached: JampackedLongJavalina-size_restricted.gif (500x280, 791.09K)

too much estrogen in the womb

You can't

essentially abuse them throughout childhood

>Parents always let me grow my hair out
>Repeatedly called me feminine pet names like "kitten" and "princess"
Uhhh they're pretty confused as to why I'm trans and I'm not gonna cite this stuff but it definitely had an impact on how I saw myself.

Single motherhood with a completely absent father and neglect

idk but my parents seemed to succeed, you should ask them!

my dad would call me feminine pet names and kinda treat me more sensitively than my brothers but he'd also always want me to cut my hair and is a transphobe
kinda confusing

dont force masculine gender roles on him and prevent others from doing that

thats literally it

being "fembrained" is basically the default state of humans while "malebrain" has to be hammered in from a young age and thats exactly why it might seem like such am impossible ideal

Kinda unrelated, but If I ever had a child, I would tell them their a girl even if they were a boy. I just wanna conduct a social experiment and see if they end up as trans if I dress them up as a girl as a child, and call them good girl and get them on hrt when their 13. (I probably wouldn't actually do this desu, but I would really like to see the outcome of that experiment.)

david reimer

you're the 'my dog is trans' parent, aren't you, just making excuses

giwtwm

cope

mother does a lil substance abuse when shes preggers resulting in more e, think alc, weed. if mom is obese, thats bonus points. remove positive male role models, tell ur kid theyre a burden n stuff like that, threaten to leave a bunch, make them neurotic as fuck

Abuse makes people malebrained.

this is also nonsense. fathers distance themselves from feminine sons after they're already feminine, the distance doesnt create femininity itself (read Green's abusive studies, also Stoller in pic related). single mothers actually often raise very violent and patriarchal sons (read Will to Change by bell hooks)

>being "fembrained" is basically the default state of humans while "malebrain" has to be hammered in from a young age and thats exactly why it might seem like such am impossible ideal

I honestly think this is fairly true. Most cultural masculinity was literally derived from war propaganda to produce extra cannon fodder, or be "stoic protectors" for a family unit and work all day. While being "feminine" now is... what? Being open, expressive with your voice and body language, expressive with your emotions, being okay with hugging or physical touch without worrying about being "a faggot!", appreciating any kind of hobby (girls can like anything, boys can only like Boy Stuff) etc. Being masculine is about being strong, stiff, stoic, in order to protect ones self and others and also kill others too. If you're too open or expressive, you're VULNERABLE, which is fatal and also means you're bad cannon fodder too, and can't be a proper attack dog.

This has nothing to do with gender identity itself of course, just some basic expression (not all expression either as some is more hormonal).

Attached: stoller45454.jpg (1294x1662, 698.63K)

Too bad my mom's a terf, and my older older brother is an abusive transphobe who pretty much forced me into repression before I even had a chance.

If the mother gives the child 'like me' signals, the child will be feminine in both sexes. It does more than in utero sex hormones, which become more of a factor in puberty.
Most girls remain feminine and heterosexual and some males will be feminine and homosexual, other will be feminine and heterosexual and many will become less feminine as adults.

>Abuse makes people malebrained.

lol?

is pathological neuroticism and weak will malebrained? theres a lot of responses to abuse and trauma, i resorted to mutilating myself and getting more miserable and anxious and annoying after getting molested, aside from the misery and self mutilation, the anxious/annoying shit is fembrained as fuck cuz i annoy ppl for the kind of attention i was deprived of as a kid. my dad's response to trauma was to get swole and join the marines and he had anger issues even for the marines. had a friend whos response to abuse was political radicalization, its not just one way or another.

>If the mother gives the child 'like me' signals
Are you espousing oedipus complex shit?

Attached: stoller98.jpg (531x783, 261.34K)

What you site and the freudian language you are aware of is old male thought.
That's an early patriarchal take on something I'm taking from feminist theory from the 2000s.

doesnt work, they tried in the olden days

Attached: fdroon.png (804x1069, 683.09K)

sounds retarded

Explain me, a masculine lesbian from the day I was born. I would expect this sort of woo-woo from terfs, not from tranners.

I didn't say it was all social, just some specific cultural memes (not even universal ones)