Why do people transition at 25+?

My gameplan has always been to troon out at 18,live an exciting life as a woman and detrans when I am 30-35,so I can live the rest of my life as a man

Thats a good strategy because you get to live the good young life of a woman without experiencing the terrible life of an aging troon

I am at 27 now and lowerig my hrt dosage preparing to detrans

But Why would anyone want to live as a tranny or femboy past their 30s? Starting transitioning at 25+ means you will not enjoy the best years of a women's life and will only get the steady decline of aging as a woman

In this scenario,being an middle aged man is much better than being a middle aged tranny

Attached: images - 2022-02-14T115714.257.jpg (715x429, 35.14K)

Do middle aged men really have it better than middle aged women? I thought that was a cope that men were told so they wouldn't revolt but that women had it better throughout their lives.

Too dysphoric, i could not even remotely stand the idea of being an old man, even worse than being a young man was. besides being an old eccentric well off cat aunt sounds very me.

I don’t get it either, at that point it’s more up to genetics than age and since you’re nearing 30 your body won’t be as receptive to hrt and you will have a much worse recovery from any surgeries

It’s literally over
t. early 20s twinkhon that’s about to have ffs

Its not that it gets bettwr for men,its just gets much worse for women in general

Since they live in a heavy appearance based culture, once they start degrading they steadly lose value while a mens value remains roughly the same

contrary to popular belief, older women still have it easier than older men. if you are a hot older man then sure, but that applies to young men as well. being an old unattractive male is potentially about as invisible of an existence you can get

The decline from young men to old men is not nearly as huge as the decline from young woman to old woman

boyhood is thinking being an anime girl is a desirable body, womanhood is knowing picrel is

Attached: 1641425291006.jpg (480x640, 38.15K)

If this isn’t a larp you’re fucking retarded. You’re going to detran just to have the same experience all those afab detrooner terfs do when they go bald, get uglybody, and their skin gets gross

A mans value isnt tied to his appearance unlike woman
I dont give a fuck about being an ugly oldman,but being an ugly aging troon is hell

wow if i aged on t i'd look like some short narrow framed goblin when my skull would masculinise

Lol okay someone isn’t being honest with themselves about occupying their own body

Irrelevant,mens apperance hold little to no value in society as long as you arent deformed

because im actually trans you fucking retarded larper faggot

????
What does that even mean

Then why trooning out in the first place

"Women's appearances play such a massive role in how much worth society gives them!"

Then explain why you gotta be a 10/10 looking man to get hit on in public while every woman I know constantly humblebrags about how much they get hit on regardless of how attractive they are?

>actually trans

Sure you have a """"feminine brain"""" and just happened to be born in a man's body
Lmao give me a break.

This is my plan as well op, mostly. I'm 19 now, transitioned at 16 but once I hit the wall at 25 I will detransition and live as a femboy

>troon at 18
>live as a woman
ok, hon

Because the value of a woman is based on her apperance in youth and you can transmaxx to be a cute tranny and have an easy life

Still transitioned younger than 95% of trannys

so what? even if the drop is steeper you'll still land somewhere around the same place if not higher in terms of desirability