Why is it so bad if cis men say that they are lesbians? They batter women all the same, just as real lesbians

Why is it so bad if cis men say that they are lesbians? They batter women all the same, just as real lesbians.

Attached: 1644332328090.webm (576x1024, 1.45M)

Because lesbians are just small male brained women with no dicks. So they act super passive aggressive and shitty about everything cause their to soft and weak to ever have a direct confrontation

When have you seen a women handle a problem by not just running to some authority to solve it for her

her faces in the video make me scream everytime
why are dykes so funny looking

Females can't be male brained.

Every lezza ive come across makes me feel like im in the company of men with short man syndrome

I know dykes personally, they aren't male-brained (look at their divorce rates)

Litteraly Wrong.

Attached: 313063.jpg (148x222, 7.59K)

That TikTok whore needs to disappear.

Because of the etymology of the word, it is not possible for men to say that they are women who are attracted to women, it is illogical. And it doesn't matter what stereotype of behavior you want to frame a group. :v

Does your girlfriend like the fact you act like a six year old?

Didnt read + fuck brazil + ratio + argentina is better

I'm quite mature when I date, don't worry, I behave totally different when I want to impress a woman.

FALA PORTUGUÊS SUA FILHA DA PUTA, FALA DE NOVO PRA VOCÊ VER, METE ESSE RATIO NO CU E SAI GIRANDO

You can be male and identify as a lesbian the same you can be non-binary and identify as lesbian. You don’t have to be a girl to be lesbian and if you think otherwise you’re gatekeeping and you need to stop

>I'm quite mature
Only immature people say this

Tik Tok lesbians look like bugs

anyone else ever hit with the self awareness that if we don’t sound like this, we’re grouped in with people that do?

Attached: 569E4681-21B1-4B4A-A266-B40C2A86F134.jpg (621x414, 13.52K)

she's so funny "I'm not thirsting over a man" come on

If you think males can’t be lesbians your basically a terf neo nazi

There is no factual evidence to support this assertion

God fake lesbians annoy me so much

If you were mature, you would have ignored me saying you were immature but you felt the need to:
1. Assert you're immature
2. Assert you have sex, something that wasn't even being discussed.

You are immature and insecure. But then again. You are a tripfag. So we knew that.