See someone who hasnt been on hrt for as long as me who completely mogs me

>see someone who hasnt been on hrt for as long as me who completely mogs me
>entire day fucking RUINED with constant thoughts of using the rope that i bought

Attached: FDE41EA4-F5B2-4E3E-BEB3-6C1C85F48B87.jpg (728x727, 37.73K)

Imagine being this shallow and petty Lmfao. Who cares how people look?

You'll spend most of your time hanging out not fucking so you should rly base it on what's on the inside and how they treat you. Cause long run thats what matters sex is whatever esp past the honeymoon phase

>imagine being this shallow
>says daria
pottery

bop it

Dying would be sooooo valid and clocky

roping is a malebrained sue just saying

Hey I remember you! But I don't remember how we know each other but I totally remmebe your name

Do you think I'm shallow? Hmmm maybe I was but I really try not to be now

dont care

yes

I care + I asked + smile about it + stay glad + get fake + W + mald seethe cope less + ho glad + not basic + skill + rational + you fell up + no audacity + triggeredn’t + I asked + not repelled + you got a life + ok :) + and! + not cringe + touch trees + dono + based + your not a (insert stereotype) + funny, laughed + your + grammar good + stay inside + you’re good + not reported + GG + who’s deez + gg clap + straight money + rational again + final rational + no problem

Imagine being this lizard brained, completely controlled by jealousy and sex...

Well that sucks

Anyways how do we know each other? Like you're so familiar but I can't place it...

ugly
its very painful

Post your face

no

How do i know you???!

it's the anti-androgens in early puberty, not even the estrogen, it's just as if you froze at being a 15 year old boy.
That's when I first got tranny brainworms too, because that's the last stop before becoming a man.
Trooning is just peterpan syndrome, the more "passing" "youngshit" trannies get posted here, the more convinced of it I am. It's just the good old fear of growing up repackaged.

Based oldhon coping about appearance

Who was it?

Then bdd

It's Big Soph

i dont have bdd

You do

no i do not