Was always bullied by older brother for being feminine, he would call me a faggot but no physical bullying fortunately

>Was always bullied by older brother for being feminine, he would call me a faggot but no physical bullying fortunately
>Mother always backed him up since he was older and hence he is right
>Father would tell me to man up bla bla bla
>Reach 17, came out as trans, parents were kinda disgusted but didnt disown me, brother kept laughing at me saying I looked nothing like a woman and that I was gonna kms.
>Fast forward to today , im 19 and kinda pass 50% of the time.
>Family much more chill, still deadnames me but and misgenders me but whatever.
>Brother is 25 and on sunday he comes to my room, he suddenly starts apologizing for the things he's done for the past few years. Suddenly he starts crying and im super confused and then he tells me he also always felt like a girl but was scared and couldnt tell anyone. I was just super stunned cause he has a gf, went to a good college got a good job. I told him I need some time to think through first.

What should I tell him? I don't know if he can pass and I dont know how my parents are going to react.

Attached: IMG_7392.jpg (512x288, 44.73K)

I mean, if you get a gf at 25 you're already set for life. Most people don't have that shit together until their 30s.

I'd tell him he has nothing to complain about for that reason alone.

My mom used to lock me in my room growing up. I looked forward to that. Later when I got older I got my own lock for my door. Just went home. Locked up. Went to sleep. We hardly talked after that. I got her a white board of she needed to message me she could just write it there

She takes benzos and anti deptesantz so once she took her goyim drugs I had free reign of the apartment to eat shit and shower on peace

Attached: IMG_20210709_091652.jpg (468x960, 48.36K)

Be supportive whatever his choices will be. Doesn't really matter if he passes or not, just don't be a dick to him.
Especially since he is already gonna lose his gf and his friends just by trooning out, he will already be in pain.

fucking kys

>has a gf, went to a good college got a good job
I wonder if the lower income/social status of tranners relative to cisoids has to do with the fact that people in higher status situations feel more pressure to continue repping because they "don't want to fuck this up"

Tell him he's an asshole and you're glad he'll either be a perma-repper or hon beast

Alternatively, forgive her but make sure she knows that's not an excuse for how she acted and it really hurt you and you will never have the relationship you should've had because of her actions but you're willing to try if she is

suck his dick and remind him he's a man

lol literally the Wachowskis. and you should tell your sibling that they should they what they have to do.

Do right by yourself. This guy has been an asshole to you your entire life, that doesn't suddenly go away just because he changed his tune. That being said, if you do genuinely forgive him, you should still be honest in telling him your honest opinion of how difficult transitioning will likely be.

ok you psychopath, do you even have family, do you even know what family is. fucking retard internet advice "do right by yourself" why dont you kys

Is that you, Wanon? The age doesn't seem to line up, but I've heard certain things about them, and your pic would imply it COULD be you.

I have an older brother and I'm afraid this will happen. He's in his 30s though, so if he does troon out I hope he's not going to go literally insane from repression

Attached: 1644847003688.jpg (640x480, 93.9K)

>Is that you, Wanon?

why would he post here?

Never!

they were a repressor who projected their feelings. dont be mean, they were feeling all the same except probably worse since you naturally come off as feminine and did something about it and they didn’t.

send them to therapy lol

Someone having pain behind their tormenting of other people doesn't excuse it

be brutally honest with him. he was clearly the good son to your parents and if he troons out as well it will almost certainly ruin the family. at 25 he probably doesn't have much chance of passing either. tell him you're jealous of his life and you think he's throwing away a good thing. if he still wants to transition after you tell him that then just let him do his thing, yeah he was an asshole but being mean to him now isn't going to solve anything.

call him a faggot, laugh at him, tell him he looks nothing like a woman, that he's gonna kms, and tell him to stop watching sissy hypno lol

fucking insufferably male brained vindictive autistic whi*toids

there's almost no difference between transitioning at 17 or 25, because both are post puberty. tell your brother that. tell him he will be fine. if you tell him anything else, you are a horrible human being who does not deserve to be loved.