Bros how the the fuck are cis women this confident about their bodies? Is it possible to learn this power?

Bros how the the fuck are cis women this confident about their bodies? Is it possible to learn this power?

Attached: DD2671F6-FBCE-4A26-80E4-379C569DCC5B.jpg (403x760, 44.11K)

I'm just trying to wrap my head around how fucking massive she'd look without clothes. Like, just think about her skeleton getting absolutely smothered by layers upon layers of fat.

That is fucking grotesque.

Because there’s dozens of men who will simp for them even when theyre morbidly obese
That cow is probably complaining because chad doesn’t want her not that no boy wants her

Cis foids are the most entitled demographic in the world.

Straight men really gotta stop thinking with their dicks. It's a real tragedy of the commons situation because unless men as a whole get on board the ones who actually have theirs under control lose the most since they just end up going volcel due to having too much dignity to deal with women's BS.

Attached: society.png (547x467, 142.14K)

This is why marriage is declining and divorce is on the rise.

This

She's not confident. She's faking it because it's social media. In reality she's gulping down her coke with tears and wants to kill all her skinny friends.

Whatever you do, it's never good enough. That's why I stopped giving a shit and started fucking hookers.

Checked but that's some incel shit

Yes, and incels are right.

nice get but this shit is retarded
i hope you dont actually think like this, being weird and incell-y about perceived standards is more of a turn off than almost all of the criteria in this meme. if youre nice, interesting, and take decent care of yourself youre probably fine idk its not that hard.

Found the incel to tranny pipeliner

Real talk though, what are you supposed to say to a guy who on paper is doing pretty well for himself, takes care of himself, has a lot going for him, has reasonable standards, and STILL can't get a single woman anywhere interested in him? How is he not supposed to be pissed off? I'm in a similar position and find myself wishing almost every day I was a woman just so I wouldn't feel aesthetically grotesque.

>its not that hard.
Unless you're a Chad. it literally that hard

they look like they’re in a high school, wtf are u some kinda pedo OP?

That guy is probably boring as fuck and needs to lurk more. I'm 5/10 in looks and an effeminate NEET and I can still get laid with cis women. If you look around you'll find tons of ugly men with gfs. This situation that you have be some kind of 10/10 chad to get a woman to pay attention to you is a complete incel fantasy.

No, it's real. Women would rather be alone than date a non-Chad. I see it all the time

>No, it's real. Women would rather be alone than date a non-Chad. I see it all the time

Attached: demoralization.jpg (256x256, 12.38K)

desu id hit it