Why are transbian rapehons allowed to exist?

transbians are the reason why trans acceptance is so low, not pure and innocent HSTS. what's the solution to the transbian question?

Attached: rapehon.png (703x894, 523.97K)

she only doesn't pass because she's not wearing a cute diapey

Because enough people have the self-awareness to not judge other people 100% based on appearance alone

This person is more attractive than 50% of all transbians

The solution to me is to drill the idea of dysphoria down peoples throats. Make it sound like a medical condition for 99% of people (not saying the remainder aren't valid). This persons brain literally developed as one sex but their body another. I think if it was presented that way from the beginning, people would be a lot more understanding towards us.

That's Dr Powers

Transgender women were hated for passing too well before they were hated for not passing well enough. Look back to the 90s and it's all rhetoric about trapping people and tricking men. Stop.

Wait omg I see it too. What the hell lol

Attached: iyfslsjaltb51.png (580x948, 673.36K)

I’m already seething from interacting with hons today and now I see this. I just can’t. When will transbians and hons just start calling themselves transvestites??

This hon would actually be attractive as a middle aged cis man, what a waste.

so the solution is that you're as disgusting and hideous as possible?

Fpbp

Anybody who unironically identifies as a lesbian/transbian as an AMAB should be forced to drop hormones and put under 24/7 surveillance. Only that we can stop the reddittroon infestation of the trans community.

Attached: smm2n18gkrx71.jpg (3438x3438, 639.76K)

why are straight trans women allowed to identify as straight if they are into men? this is pure homophobia

The average person thinks that people troon out do it for a kink and at least ~60% of trooners (including your precious "pure and innocent HSTS," who also troon out in an attempt to get straight dick) might have some sort of kink (AGP and/or degradation).
Whether or not the average person actually cares about their belief that trooning out is sexually motivated (HRT sort of cancels that out, being chemical castration, doesn't it?), that's one more reason for them to cry about and reject accepting tranners (which includes rejecting "HSTS" into degradation).

Attached: at least 15 percent for ''HSTS''.png (1138x1202, 191.72K)

You can still be attracted to women, but calling yourself a lesbian as a male should be illegal.

Attached: 1601617354541.jpg (686x960, 58.85K)

>Anybody who identifies as a transbian as an AMAB [...]
roastie moment

Im amab and lesbian oop

If he put a wig and light makeup on he would pass better than most /tttt/ regulars.

You're object-oriented programming?

have sex with me please

What does the tripposter mean by oop?

Oop is just something you say like "welp" or when you say something shocking, it's just a multi tool of a word