Whats with trans girls and diapers. They are the biggest group that I see into it...

Whats with trans girls and diapers. They are the biggest group that I see into it, and even I've been drawn to it as a fetish since I came out. It seems like an enigma to me, does anyone have a real explanation?

Attached: 5d8491209c7e3b547a4bf195-large.jpg (600x600, 112.55K)

it's a group of dedicated fetishists on this board kind of like blackedfags on the rest of this site

As a straight man I have just one thing to say

Idk.. but diapers helped me respect trans ppl more.. somehow?

I'm kinda into diapers but my bf makes fun of ppl who are. :(

That's rough

oof

just have him humiliate you

i wanna be cared for not humiliated ;-;

infantilising/age regresion, most trans people long after feeling like a child because of a "lost" chilhood, i think it's as simple as that really

this is literally an autopedophilia meme, most diaperfags do not think like this
or maybe im the weird one idk
>t. diaperfag hrt femboy

Trans girls want to be seen as submissive, cute and girls. most ABDL/DDLG stuff is hyper cute and hyper girly, and both are all about being hyper submissive.

Then stop wearing diapers jfc you freak

It isn't so much about reliving a "lost" childhood, as it is letting go of adult responsibilities for a period of time and entrusting your care onto someone else. A few hours here, maybe a or two on the weekend there, you aren't literally looking to relive your childhood it's just a specific form of escapism/roleplay. Even people who are "lifestyle" (most of them being cis men and women) aren't literally acting this way 24/7 and recognize they still have plenty of adult responsibilities and obligations.

I’ve never seen it outside of this board and it fucking grosses me out desu

That doesn't explain why wearing diapers gives you boners

>why wearing diapers gives you boners
humans are weird

It's not always about getting boners, at least not all the time, and besides most people can't explain why or what gave them a particular fetish. I have a pretty good idea of why I have mine, but some people get introduced to the fetish through a partner with no prior experience with it and are instantly hooked.

It's not sexual for me, and people sexualizing me while regressed is pretty traumatizing.
It's mostly a fetish for cishet guys; but a lot of transgirls just wanna make skirt go spinny and color princesses for a bit

age regression is a common part of childhood trauma, although i regress i do not wear diapers or anything of the sort but from my understanding of it, even wearing diapers isnt an inherently sexual thing for them to do. I think it is more about overall comfort and feeling small, a way of being in control.

Autopedophilia is common and there's nothing wrong with that. Real kids aren't involved, but it's just ageplay with adults.
This is also common and no less bad than sexual ageplay.

You may need to explore your fetish more. Is it that you want to be little (girl) and diapers are just accessory for that? In that case autopedophilia or autonepiophilia (ABDL) if you want to be sexually even younger child. Or is it the diapers itself and ageplay has nothing to do with it?

It could also be sinply submission or humiliation fetish as diapers are form of control (and can be used for bondage) and considered humialiating for adults.

this image should explain why

Attached: 1550116095262.png (1252x835, 340.89K)