Mtfg

Attached: 1644663202629.jpg (396x595, 28.48K)

> tfw no bf

UwU

Attached: 20220212_004846.jpg (768x719, 115.34K)

wow he is literally me

Attached: 1644823326465.png (2000x1704, 676.7K)

maybe you could just kill yourself instead of sharing pol memes huh retard ?

cope nomi youre bald

if i’m not a monster, then why does everyone think i am? why are all of these christians such pussies who won’t just hit me with rocks until i stop breathing.

yeh

Attached: 1581656976308.jpg (1000x1414, 84.97K)

Try a different insecurity, i assure you that one does not exist.

"People are dumb, panicky animals and you know it."

Tfw no gf

reject the nihilist pill take the misanthropic pessimist pill

You should feel like a girl willfully. Like, in your mind, choose to be certain it's true and then look down at yourself and see yourself as a girl. Will yourself to believe it. Hold it in your mind like a muscle. Train it like a muscle.

Stand up for people who are being wronged.

What the fuck makes you think I want to add you? I want you to fuck off you fucking creep

WISDOM TEETH!

>immerse yourself in a fantasy until you forget what's real
>this is healthy and not totally delusional

Attached: 1642444997717.png (402x502, 128.16K)

This is really fascinating to watch. Because like, of course someone is betrayed by hayato, but who? It's like a cardassian mystery novel.

Iktf

take the stoicism pill

Attached: images - 2022-02-14T205532.411.jpg (554x554, 37.64K)

Did you know there are helpful delusions? Like hope.

try getting emotional comfort from your emotional stunted “””bf””” or something
your complete lack of social awareness should be studied baldy
i am im standing up for myself cause humanity has wronged me
you and everyone else *laugh track*

Attached: E8C8D81B-0FEF-4750-9F39-E8C93C47E2EC.jpg (1819x2048, 816.3K)

you are literally a regressive retard rightoid you are literally transphobic jfc

I have a dental appointment next week. I hope they don't tell me they need to come out.

I never wronged you. You broke the rules and i kicked you out. That isn't wrong. That's how things should work.

i like marcus aurelius but i think stoicism is something you pick up along the way on a path about something greater than it and a lot of people get stuck on the philosophy thing and jerk off over it and treat it like the ladder not a rung

bru it’s literally like one of two people

I can't follow drama. It's like the ungirliest thing about me.

It's like... how are you wasting so much time on this grudge? Just like, give each other the finger and move on.

Fuck off

amazing image lol
i dont want to be deluded i want to be or look female honestly.
dont say bad things about them you idiot. you'll never understand because you are a rat in a skinner box scurrying for the next high be it violence or drugs

You can look female later, right now you should *know* you're a girl.

they get off to it idk

I don't want to eat soup for the rest of my life.

no one wants me to be a girl unless i am one :<
my dad saw my needles in the trash and said he was proud of me for stopping this stupid estrogen stuff and they wrre just disposable needles. No one wants a tranny they want a son a pathetic feminized son is better than a tranny unpassing masculine massive manly daughter

Attached: 1644711377295.png (1346x726, 42.88K)

>sorry blacky back of the bus its the rules
>sorry jewy into the train its the rules
>sorry weed is illegal 20 years minimum its the rules thats how things should work it isnt wrong
you are not an authority over me and you were and still are a control freak siding with rooty piece of shit and youll die a lonely old man
im chronically online
youre not missing much i dont even try
no fuck em
LMFAO holy shit and youre a prejudice piece of shit christ
whatever dude enjoy spending the next countless years complaining about being a man and loving some piece of shit you cant even be emotional honest too lmfao gonna waste so much time on this retard lmfao and you can’t even cope with having tits youre never gonna transition lmfao youre gonna be a pathetic coward for god only knows how long. maybe if he’s merciful youll die in a freak accident or something.

Attached: 2DEB6C44-71B8-419C-A758-456FB11F217B.jpg (2048x2048, 409.26K)

idk i just got really into it like a year ago and i havent been sad since except when my pet died and even then only for like an hour.

That was fast

why care what your dad wants like that is his problem he shouldn't make it yours

metho is like the dumbing krooger effect lol

Care to enlighten us?

>enjoy spending the next countless years complaining about being a man and loving some piece of shit you cant even be emotional honest too
eh there's truth to this but i just have to be more matire than them its always been this way i can't burden them or i hurt their feelings. i will never transition im just a man because i cant look female and it doesnt matter
because hes one of the only people in my life. i try my best not to but i really can't bear being disapproved of or hated by people i love. even people raising their voice around me even when its not directed at me makes me cry. i guess ive just been avoiding conforntation

Reported for homophobia

now this is post meta ironic bru