What does it feel like to girlmode?

What does it feel like to girlmode?

Attached: 1615228342050.png (2000x1704, 676.7K)

Feels like you finally made it, it’s nerve wracking and scary but good god is it freeing.
Feels like appreciating a beautiful landscape, you kinda just stop and take in all the emotion and bathe in the comfort and beauty of what you’re experiencing.
Suddenly the guy who stared at you on your walk to the park today doesn’t really matter, or the woman in her car pulling out of the parking lot flashing a mean glare can really just get fucked. Because right now, you feel *good* and nothing in the world can take that.

Obviously these feelings wear off and the anxiety sets back in as it becomes the standard to girlmode but those first times it’s totally worth it

Attached: 44F981ED-621C-4827-B4C2-1A22B1A38B9C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

Bruh, I look like the one with beard shadow to the extent that I made my own that I use as my discord pfp

Attached: meirl-removebg-preview.png (438x447, 105.08K)

I wish i could tell you, i've never even attempted leaving boymode, only malefailed once. im sorry op i've failed u

Normal

When I first started girlmoding I would wear boring clothes and boring makeup. Now I doll myself up, wear pretty jewelry and it feels so great to feel confident. I love when women compliment my fashion taste too.

Omfg just girlmode already even if you don't pass for shit. Embrace the inner honfidence. Stop being a scared little bitch about it. A million trans women have done it before you and another million are gonna do it after you, it's not that bad.

It feels very scary, yet very freeing at that same time. I (like many here) have social anxiety and fundamental belief people won't accept me for being trans, so I felt an initial horror, and fear girlmoding for the first time last week, but then rather quickly I thought about how special it would be if someone didn't hate me, instead accepted me, without me having to hide, and how much I would appreciate that, and how much I would cherish that relationship. I havnt girlmoded again yet, I will the next time I'm feeling confident though, because that feeling of being accepted by some far outweighs not being accepted by others.

Wow...she is LITERALLY me

Attached: 505CB5D5-E022-4B91-83D5-6E7C330ED88B.jpg (960x1792, 430.61K)

I've been homeless and unemployed and murdered way too many times

its scary i live in a conservative shithole. maybe once i get ffs i can girlmode with confidence

I'll agree, safety comes 1st. If you can safely girlmode, just girlmode already!!! At least work on your femme voice

wait, how do you get murdered more than one time?

i think they were making fun of people who refuse to girlmode lol

sweetie I just told you today that you were a cutie. That the least enjoyable thing you did was being so BDD. We even both told troonkiller that they were a dumb fuck. Try to be kinder to yourself.

Where you live BTW? America?

i live in cincinnati and sorry the temptation was too great i need to slap my hand away when i try to make posts like that

DW. We are weak to the worm.

What's cincinnati like? Lived there long? (New Zealander here)

if ppl are staring at you that much you dont pass and should sto girlmoding

ew

the peter steelejak

Attached: 0166014-Peter-Steele.jpg (602x862, 173.5K)

it’s a liminal space between the american south and the midwest being in ohio and with kentucky right across the river. outside of like two lgbt enclaves it’s pretty conservative and i cant afford to live in the lgbt enclaves. we’re known for our “chili” and for being where charles manson is from

Attached: 7170EB53-A565-42F3-ACB8-85D729A517FE.png (1200x760, 1.4M)

>we’re known for our “chili” and for being where charles manson is from
Bruh america can just do places so dirty. Sorry to hear that you're suck in a conservative place. After living in some backwater towns being in an LGBT friendly place was a lot more fun. It's not just about there being more troons, it's that others don't care if you are one too.

best of luck mecha. I'll bully you later a lil' if you keep BBD posting.

oh and ive lived here most of my life