It's over femboys ;-;

It's just a matter of time until ciswoman start copying our femboy aesthetic and just do it better because female puberty. We won't even be able to adapt and switch styles with them because if we dressed how ciswoman do now (literally skin tight everything) we are going to get called agp and considered degenerates. The pure/semi-pure tops are all gonna be gone and we will have to be versatile in order to ever have a bf. We will have to settle for even lower tier men than we already do. I am so sad that this is our future. May God have mercy on our souls.

Attached: Screenshot_20220213-214039_Grindr.jpg (1080x2400, 970.68K)

The realisation that thing has no dick fills me with misery. Youre going to be Ok.

Cis women are on Grindr now?

I mean, as a bisexual dude my go-to gay fantasy is pinning a fem while I stick my tongue down his throat and jack him off.

I can't jack off a woman, the fantasy makes no sense. Also boy voice > girl voice. Fems always have a place.

>misery
What an archaic little world you live in!

She has a pussy, she's worthless in my book.

>bisexual
Dude you’re gay

He looks so cute. I would.

I prefer them over 'ftms' - atleast they arent full on larpers calling themselves gay men.

Strangely validating to be told that, desu. Been told by a lot of others that I'm straight with extra steps when I talk about liking fems.

I shit you not I saw a cis woman on grindr just today "looking for a sugar daddy"

>all women transition to uwu cute bois to get in on the femboy fad
>testosterone poisons their bodies
>trans women are now the only option men have for a trad masc/fem marriage

tgirl supremacy is the future

Attached: DFP-lgbtq-tout.jpg (1080x1080, 179.13K)

would

Ya but I only want to hump butt like 5% of the time. 95% of the time I want to be plowed and jerked off.
Yes :^( but they are enbies still, kinda rare
Thats rlly hot >.<
Only ones with real gender dysphoria will take T, once femboys start to seem like a threat more and more ciswoman will larp too adopt the aesthetic

I'm on E to avoid twink death, penis still works and T cream exists if it stops working. Not an egg not trans not getting pp removed so luckily I will have a place according to you pals ^-^

Nah you’re gay because you only like dick. Bisexuality is like dick and pussy

Women on T are superior to failed males. Sorry hon.

you're wrong on every level
the whole point of femboys is that they're men dressing fem
a woman dressing fem is just a woman, or if they dress andro then they look more butch

however, ftms make far better twinks than cismen

>ftms make far better twinks than cismen
The issue is no penis. Thats like half the point.

depends on who you're asking

Not everyone is a bottom chaser/ dicksexual

>Also boy voice > girl voice
what if I have a somewhat clocky voice?

That's even hotter desu, how clocky we talkin? Jamie Clayton has a great voice for example.

Not for me, being able to call them "buddy" or "dude" or "good boy" during sex without them getting mad at me for misgendering is the appeal. Pussy or cock, it doesn't matter.