Are we going to see a bunch of cis women taking her for anti aging now?

Are we going to see a bunch of cis women taking her for anti aging now?

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-153551.png (1079x1328, 822.63K)

everyone is getting cancer. neat.

This is very common all around the world. Most HRT is destined to the consumption of cis, not trans, women. That's why it was created as well. I can't believe someone did not know that

> hrt after menopause
> preemptive double mastectomy
you plan on gnc grandxamoding, right user?

>now
Oh sweet summer child. Why do you think your HRT even exists?

It's a combination of HRT for menopause, old school chemical castration for homosexuals and sexual criminals, and for certain types of cancers.

Cyproterone acetate was developed with cis women in mind ironically

Yeah but they stopped because muh cancer

Maybe some places did but it didn't stop. Why do you think tablet blisters have 28 in them and other delivery mechanisms are similarly dosed or organized?

It's almost like pharmaceutical companies deliver them according to some kind of scheduled rhythm. Huh funny that.

Yeah but they didn't start until like 2 decades of hormone decline already set in

I got my cis gf on half climara patches weekly(full is 4mg),her tits got rounded nicely and her skin problems are fixed shes really happy with it.

My mom has been on HRT for longer than me and she looks 20 years younger than she really is.

Women don't know hrt is anti aging?

Jesus fuck do they know nothing about their bodies???

Most women should buy less makeup and push up bras and more hrt

nigga live for long enough and you'll get cancer anyways
old folks' homes collect that shit like it were pokemon

this, you have to die of something eventually, and often it will be cancer

I hated the extra boob size and the horrible mood swings and ROGD when I was made to take E + prog (I'm naturally low on E + prog, and high on testosterone). I'm usually the type who feels emotions mildly and cant cry and have moderate libido, I became a horny crybaby mess with sudden gender dysphoria.

I feel so torn because my skin was better on that exogenous E + prog and I know it has anti-aging effects. I want to stave off aging. I know there's tret and I am using it, but why not do better than that? If not for the mental downsides, I wouldnt even mind yeeting my ovaries and uterus and taking the E.

Was it just a bad formulation? It was hrt prescribed for menopause, is that different from what MtFs use? Was the dose too high? I was taking estradiol 2mg daily and norethisterone acetate (prog) 1mg daily. Should I halve the dosage?

Not really, post-meno HRT is widely known, but the majority of women don't see any need in it. Moreover, OBGYNs are trash, they completely ignore perimenopause that can last up to a decade before meno finally hits, a woman can spend a decade with absolutely fucked hormone levels because it's just not bad enough just yet. And when they finally get to a point where it's bad enough, they get prescribed Premarin, conjugated estrogens from literal horse piss. It's literally the most popular drug for post-meno HRT even nowadays because doctors don't think there's any benefit in taking bioidentical hormones over horse piss.

just take less prog? most mtfs don't take any

it's wild that trans HRT is better than cis HRT

Women need prog for post-meno HRT, they just need different amounts depending on whether they had their womb removed or not. They're also often recommended to cycle prog, instead of taking it all the time, they take it only for 10-14 days out of the cycle. Prog is needed to protect them from increased breast and womb cancer risks.

MtFs dont take any because they dont have wombs. The issue for cis women with low prog is endometrial hyperplasia. Meaning that if their wombs have sufficient estrogen to build up a womb lining, but not enough prog to expel it (menstruation), then the thickened buildup runs the risk of womb cancer. You can either nuke your estrogen (essentially what FtMs do) or you take prog. I'm naturally in an awkward place where my T is high and my E is low and my prog is low, but not to the point of a male hormonal profile, so sometimes I do build up womb lining.

Guess I just have to experiment. If the mental downsides are prog related, I can take high/moderate E, but take the minimum dose of prog to ward off hyperplasia.

How do I tell whether the E I'm given is conjugated?