/hornygen/

previous

Attached: bbbbbbb.jpg (600x750, 189.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/18BmAfAkffrl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no bf

>no gf to pound as her moans and gasps makes my cock throb harder

You will find your breedable soulmate one day user

I’m having so much unimaginable cocklust I just want to smell it, taste it, feel it throb in my mouth, suckle out the precum, fondle the balls, feel them move, I want to slide my tongue under the foreskin and feel how thick and velvety the skin on his cock is, I want to see the veins and run my tongue along them. And then I want it inside me, fucking me raw, I don’t even care if I get off, I just want to please a cock so bad omg
Im not just horny I crave cock

Attached: 17A7FF1B-BBB2-4C50-A3BB-ED06B2CBD711.jpg (750x750, 70.86K)

Jesus Christ why am I so horny it’s been the worst it’s been in months what the fuck I need cock so bad

Attached: 953A0E60-1C53-48B3-AA07-058D7F11556B.png (557x551, 348.34K)

want to call my bf papa.

I wanna carry babies and be a mommy

>I want to slide my tongue under the foreskin and feel how thick and velvety the skin on his cock is
Is it okay if I made it myself? It's not factory original.

Of course, cocks of all sorts need to be serviced :>

Attached: 1237178009572.png (354x363, 132.58K)

giwtwm
I want to be sexy and confident and evil

Attached: 1624586878061.jpg (1161x1137, 439.13K)

Amazon is fucking RUINING MY BELOVED MIDDLE-EARTH WHAT THE FUCK I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF I FUCKING HATE JEFF BEZOS SO FUCKING MUCH OHMYGOD WHY IS NOBODY STOPPING THAT RAGING FUCKING ASSHOLE???? HE IS TAKING DOWN A FUCKING BRIDGE FOR HIS FUCKBOAT TO FUCK WHORES WTF

>vitriolic hate for amazon's woke LOTR update
Uh fucking marry me?

Want bf who gets me drunk and pets me like I'm a big soft wolfdog. Then makes me drink more (he offers me some and I accept because he roleplayed a little) and I cuddle up with him while he calls me a good boy and doesn't stop if I cry.

Me too

This might not sound horny, but it is:
I want to date a boy who, if I say I’m sad about not being drunk anymore when we’re cuddling, will literally have a little cup or something of extremely strong alcohol to give me in that moment so I don’t have to worry anymore. Even if all I do after drinking it is fall asleep hugging him with a big twitchy pp

voca.ro/18BmAfAkffrl

Attached: download (1).png (271x186, 6.92K)

Ot's not yours, you didn't make it, you don't own it. You are. Just. A. Fan

You're not a fan if you condone short haired black elves or beardless dwarf women.

i want to feel another mans warm boner on my tummy

Thanks frog