Why don't trans people become surgeons or therapists?

You could be saving other peoples lives, but instead I see trans people become prostitutes or create an onlyfans account. It's pretty selfish, I see people here wish that others helped them but they refuse to help others.

Attached: sees your penis.png (699x540, 389.92K)

depression

jazz's surgeon is an mtf and her neovagina exploded three times

Attached: FKO2BcCVcAA1zb4.jpg (680x449, 60.69K)

Why don't women become therapists?
You could be saving other peoples lives, but instead I see women become prostitutes or create an onlyfans account. It's pretty selfish, I see people here wish that others helped them but they refuse to help others.

That's because 80% of us are working as baristas or some shit tho

women become both. Trans people don't. Big difference

Surgeons and therapists can create their own practice, wage gap won't matter then.

i was unironically planning on becoming a doc. perfect gpa, got into one of the top 20 unis in the country, honor student all the way up until my second year. it was all a cope though and now i just want to be some big handsome daddy's personal oral sex slave

Attached: 1637937229719.jpg (1080x1600, 854.85K)

lol would you really trust some bipolar freak with saving your life?

Based. Do what makes you happy!

would you really trust someone who has 0 experience or perspective with what you're going through, to help you

Tizzers really just can't stop posting here

>need mental help
>see therapist is a gigahon
>move onto the next therapist

I work in healthcare. It's unrewarding and your license can get revoked cause terminally online trannies will try to report you. I was told to quit my job because I didn't used the Harry Benjamin Scale which no one uses for more than 30 years. She accused me of wanting to kill her.

Also covid showed me that no one cares about nurses or medical personnel. I quit and started an onlyfans. Also you can write ffs of your taxes

>write ffs of your taxes

Proof?

>I was told to quit my job because I didn't used the Harry Benjamin Scale which no one uses for more than 30 years
afraid of becoming that schizo

i try to help people i meet on pso2 and discord ^^ whatever they may need, i just like to chat anyways so if my entertainment can help them somehow great, im a believer that talking about stuff openly helps you to endure problems better, and it certainly helped me get to today

Attached: 654A6D54-7F9C-4FC5-AE52-F21EECDCFCE8.jpg (360x640, 70.64K)

Pretty sure some of the big names out there are already, like Bowers and McGinn and then pretty much every psychiatrist you look up that specializes in lgbt/trans stuff is trans too. It's not exactly uncommon, lol.

What's her OF?
Any lewds out there?

Not doxing myself.
They're usually trans people who spent too much time on reddit, tumblr or twitter. I honestly don't think you or anyone here can truly hit that level. The problem is that these sites form hug boxes and rewards bad behavior. Any Forums is just a hate box where you're AGP no matter what so there is one one to congratulate your retardation

The dumbest thing is that learning about trans issues is completely optional to a degree. Therefore cannot do any reading regarding trans people and claim that you don't know how to treat trans people thus legally rejecting them from seeing you.

I really hate this trend where trans people just make stuff harder for themselves

>I honestly don't think you or anyone here can truly hit that level.
i am genuinely mentally ill and probably have bpd, i have gone on schizo mental breakdowns all the time so it is not beyond my capabilities.

i think a big thing that rots people's minds is just the fact that by being a tranny you are socially scum. the only people who know are the an mtf friend i confided in and people who handle my prescriptions and i'm constantly terrified of getting outed for this.
that kind of hatred can fuck one's mind up.
being a tranny isn't socially acceptable. it's like, the way i see it, every single person that sees this part of me sees me as a disgusting waste of life so i try to keep that to a minimum.

i don't pass tho, ymmv