The trannies here are so much prettier than the Reddit troons

Maybe cause self-hate breeds self-awareness, unlike blissfully ignorant boomerhons.

Attached: Lili_Elbe_1926 (2).jpg (800x1183, 278.42K)

Trannies here have rotten personalities.

it's due to the fact that atrociously ugly manmoders (like me) dont post our faces, unlike reddit where every dysgenic looking hons are proud of showing their abhorent bodies

I literally just look like an adult man with gyno, even afer four years of HRT and transitioning at 19
if you saw me you'd think I'm a plebbit rapehon

I think OP meant "the people here who post photos of themselves"

Not saying I know, but I have a feeling both these people aren't near as ugly as they think. I've noticed there's very little correlation between how well a tranny thinks she passes and how well she actually passes.

:(

Get used to reddithons, they'll be your best buds in the future after you get hondosed into oblivion by your "real doctors".

yeah but that's really a small slice of us, as this user says nah I'm pretty damn ugly, I have self-awareness about it though so I don't go marching into women's spaces and say 'wow I'm just like you!'

Wait that's crazy talk. Next you're going to tell me that all koreans don't look like BTS or Blackpink

i post my pics and im an uggo i dont even know why i do it

Obligatory I think you're cute (I do, actually, but I'm probably making it unnecessarily weird by instantly replying to all your posts)

Fine if they start hondosing me I'll DIY. Happy now?

I posted quite a lot of pics back in the day before /tttt/ was even created.I sometimes wonder how id go down these days...

>yeah but that's really a small slice of us, as this user says
Right, but that's OP's point. There's a self-filtering effect here but not on reddit.

Naw, just Olive.

and me no one likes me

Theres 200k trannies on reddit, heres

I‘ve seen like two posts from you including this thread but you seem nice

>heres

People call me the autistic bitch who spreads pro-SRS propaganda. Girldickies don't like me.

yes, we psychastheniamaxx out of insecurity.

There's a 999 post thread about how trans lesbians are evil even though 75% of trans women like women lol. It's a different sickness but it's not better.

That statistic isn't a good thing for us. That means trans women have a more male sexuality ratio than cis women. I hope it isn't true and its just survey bias.

It could be survey bias because they're surveying pride groups, hetero troons aren't gonna be taking part much of the time.

>lesbianism is male sexuality

If you only count the gynephilic trans women who fully transition/want to fully transition (e.g. not girldicking weirdos), it probably adds up to more like a female sexuality ratio (most will be hetero, bi, with lesbian being the rarest).

That saying, they exist, and they don't all deserve to be compared to girldicking transbian boomerrapehons.

Sexuality RATIO. If more women in a group like women than like men, that's a sexuality ratio typical of males.

except transbians don't like women in the way men like women because they're lesbians :)