Wow, a girl called lilith created a bloodborne PSX remake! this is great representation for female game developers!

>wow, a girl called lilith created a bloodborne PSX remake! this is great representation for female game developers!
>nvm it's a disgusting agp amab tranny
i've literally never met someone called lily or anything adjacent that is an actual cis woman. why is this the go-to name for trannies?

Attached: lilith1.png (1122x759, 856.07K)

Nice hate boner homie, I can see it through your pants

sneed

Attached: 1644525197349.jpg (768x768, 123.33K)

I've literally never met someone called Da Baby. Do cooners really

My grandmothers name is Lily, great grandmother's is Rosa.
If i have a daughter, her name will be Lily too.
bit old fashioned name, but hardly a tranny exclusive.

>amab worrying about transfem representation
>"s-s-she's so cringe and u-ugly! I'd be a much better tranny!"
take your pills

Attached: 1644785220841.jpg (795x825, 46.5K)

my niece is named Lily but it’s short for Lilian not Lilith lol

That's really cute. My nephew's name is Ahura Mazda

Lilian / Lily is pretty common

Lilith is 100% trans and probably named after Evangelion

>named after anime
god i fucking hate trannies

I have a niece named Toyopa Mitsubishi

> i've literally never met someone called lily or anything adjacent that is an actual cis woman
Do you ever leave your house?

Attached: 0EF29B1D-05D6-4EB7-BC19-C88643C7DB1B.jpg (1170x882, 290.37K)

Trust me, I'm aware of the root of the name "Lilith". I'm referring to trans people who name themselves that. I'm guessing most do due to the reference in Evangelion.

Now they need a sibling named Ariman

>this is great representation for female game developers!
Well it would be if it was a remake of an actually good game.

Yeah, but most trannies named Lily aren't 15 or younger. When I see a 30+ tranny with a very typical zoomer name, I can't help, but cringe.

I don't know about that other shit you are on about but she is badass for creating this. Trannies are so talented.

>I don't know about that other shit you are on about
The saddest thing about it is he's probably convinced that this is another case of trannies making everything about themselves

Probably the biblical Lilith makes sense as a trans name imo

>Transfem
YOU should take your pills

a remake shows a complete lack of creative talent. she is merely a programmer, not a game developer.

a game project like this and you weren't expecting a fat autist tranny behind it?

It's sad. She put so much work into this and was excited to release it to the world only to get shit on for something unrelated to her creation. It makes me feels so bad for tranners. I see shit like this and just get the urge to hold my gf and tell her she is awesome.

people surround themselves with and name the things in their control after the things that feel powerful and self-actualizing to them, more retard news for the johns and katies of the world at 11