What do FtMs think about this?

>On the intelligence spectrum, it’s been shown again and again that women occupy the great middle of the IQ spectrum. But with men you have them turning up at the opposite extremes. You have male geniuses and you have male psychotics. That’s why one of my great sentences is that “There is no female Mozart because there is no female Jack the Ripper.”
On the intelligence spectrum, it’s been shown again and again that women occupy the great middle of the IQ spectrum. But with men you have them turning up at the opposite extremes. You have male geniuses and you have male psychotics. That’s why one of my great sentences is that “There is no female Mozart because there is no female Jack the Ripper.

She elaborates further from 3:55 onwards:
youtube.com/watch?v=HrscwJYO8G8

Attached: 1642479939776.jpg (1000x984, 106.9K)

Mozart was the female Mozart. He was an agp fembrained catboygirl

The world would be better without the corrupting male brains that can gives dangerous serial killers, psychopaths, pedophiles and war criminals.

i'm not a male lover for some of the reasons you cited
but i dont want to live in a world populated by compliant drones with no great architecture, no musical geniuses, no interesting history, no technological advencement sorry

Looks like that Wes Anderson actor

Attached: 1644783042994.jpg (780x438, 46.95K)

Fucking ESL woman

I think he kinda looks like Robert Downey Jr.

The female brain is an animal pre-logical brain. We would be living in caves still

>Paglia
ciociara subumana

I agree with it, although I also think IQ is basically meaningless. I'm a ftm with a 145+ IQ (actually tested, not an online quiz), but I'm not some super successful, super genius. I'm actually very retardered except for STEM and nerdy stuff. I understand complex physics, but struggle to write emails. There are far dumber people who are far more successful than me because of their social skills.

are you a gayden? i heard gaydens were the highest trans iq, before transbians

I think I got male brain. Afab and happily cis but I'm a genius level nerd with frequent homicidal urges. Never once met another woman like me.

post basato

You're probably an FtM too. You don't have to transition. Just start taking a low dose of testosterone. It will help your brain

Attached: 1643519579358.png (600x600, 96.22K)

I think it’s actually bidens (kek) who were shown to have the highest scores if you’re referencing that study that got posted here a lot a couple weeks ago

>What do FtMs think about this?
It's pretty good. I wish I wasn't a woman.

well be happy because there is trifag cis:v on this board
she tried to murder he gf and rub her clit to loli among other things
go to /clg/ to meet her, youre now the second male brained cis woman of the board

>youre now the second male brained cis woman of the board
nta but there actually quite a few

I rarely encounter a ‘femalebrained’ poster on Any Forums desu

some of the terf tourists coming here are pretty fembrained, but that's because they arent really 4channers

Nope, biden with a preference for women.

But now I dedicate my life to God, I will enter a convent and I will have sex with nuns, that will exonerate my faults.

Attached: 1632734104689.jpg (607x567, 80.69K)