Its coming up to Valentines Day

Are there any MTF trannies who are actually happy with life.

Full points for being actually happy with life.

Half points for bipolars who are going through a euphoric manic phase, lol.

Attached: 0001638596797959.jpg (956x1225, 132.01K)

>Half points for bipolars who are going through a euphoric manic phase, lol.
How many points do you get if youre in a temporary downswing along a generally positive trend?

Please stop posting my pictures you creep

Its a half point, full points if you are posting titty pics though. Titty pics make everything fantastic, Wheel.

Idk, I'm much happier than I ever have been, at least since I was a child, but it still doesn't feel like enough. I'm talking to a few people, some who I met on dating apps and some who I met from here on discord, but I still feel super lonely. Also I'm realizing that I'm like, barely a kinsey 2, and it's kinda odd finally realizing I don't need to worry much about being in a relationship with a woman/don't really want one. But I'm still rlly pining for a bf, and the guys I'm talking to are all either far away or not clicking with me. I also get really clingy and needy really fast bc of mental illness and inexperience so I just always want to be able to talk to them, but I know I'll probably scare them away like that :(

>barely a kinsey 2
What is this?

Same, except for the stuff that's different.
Things used to be much more depressing desu.

Sorry I meant barely a kinsey 1, I mixed up 1 and 0 lol. Basically very slightly bi but mostly interested in men (at least for a trans woman, it would mean the opposite for a man)

Attached: What-Does-the-Kinsey-Scale-Have-to-Do-with-Your-Sexuality_-1296x1144-Infographic.20200128191535419-1296x1143.jpg (1155x1018, 73.51K)

Everybody always asks to see my boobs, no one asks if i wanna see theirs :[

Me!
>11 years HRT
>10 years girlmoding
>7 years fully employed
>7 years with bf
>2 years living together
Things looked grim in my short lived NEET phase but I made it!

Attached: 1639049001954.png (600x622, 927.71K)

I was a dying-alone loser before I started HRT and nothing has really changed in that regard
I hate this holiday so much and I'm considering taking tomorrow off work so I can day drink and put on sloppy eyeliner and cry and cut myself

I’m kinda of happy now that I started HRT, more than ever before
I also suffer a lot cause dysphoria, gender envy, expectations and the likes

Okay i get you now.

> and inexperience so I just always want to be able to talk to them, but I know I'll probably scare them away like that :(
This will get better with experience user.

>Are there any MTF trannies who are actually happy with life.
not me and it goes beyond only tranny issues that arent physical dysphoria

Attached: i want to live alone in the middle of nowhere.jpg (750x740, 154.28K)

I am literally living my best life. Genuinely hope you all get here someday.

Genuinely happy for you user.

But how do I gain experience when I don't have any and my inexperience gets in the way??? It's like a catch 22

its been both good and bad, a lot harder to get cute gfs now

I'd show you mine if we were close wheel

Try
Fail
Learn
Change
Repeat ad infinitum

Just take it easy and try to enjoy the ride.

I am genuinely unhappy with every facet of my life.