Fuck this board, even when I'm trying to avoid it posts from here go viral on Twitter...

Fuck this board, even when I'm trying to avoid it posts from here go viral on Twitter. I've seen this image like 3 times over the past day or two and I need it so bad, I'm not even a boy, I'm a tranny and my dad is super transphobic, I just want a bf who I can cling to, who can make me feel like his girlfriend by running his hands all over my body even around my shitty family

Attached: 20220212_125228.jpg (942x576, 74.36K)

people thinking Any Forums is either some secret club or some antiquated relic instead of the still-to-this-day literal backbone to half of the internet's humor on a weekly basis is endlessly funny. grimes just posted about being raised on Any Forums and she's as mainstream as it gets

Original picrel is a ftfemboy and I want to ruin him

Yeah ik, I come here regularly, I'm just trying to avoid it more lately bc posts like this make me super lonely and I just want a bf ._.

>the "femboy" has a roast
cringe.

>femboy turns out to be a cis foid
many such cases

disgusting

Ftfemboys are a gift from god. They are like anime boys but irl

You can seethe, but you will never reach the cuteness levels of picrel. Ywnbc (you will never be cute)

Still not fucking your pussy baby girl

More pussy for me then! Enjoy your smelly shithole. No one will ever fuck your aids infected anus or neowound chaser(future hon)

Ironic then that his father would actually probably support him for being in a relationship with a man. U guys should come manhandle me in front of my dad instead, it'd be way more subversive

lol as if pooners don't constantly beg gay men to fuck them and get mad when they're rejected. if you fuck them it's because i rejected them first

Depends on how cute u are. I like regular femboys too but only if they’re able to reach ftfemboy levels of cuteness

Thats more of a transbian thing. Gaydens usually date eachother or bi men. Ftfemboy especially date bi men I’ve never seen one try and get with a fag. As if it’s not hons who seethe and about no one liking them but chasers and ugly prison gay incels. The only reason you hate ftfemboys is because you’re threatened by them

I'm a tranny so if that isn't ur thing I get it. But I think I'm kinda cute maybe?? A little clocky probably tho. But I have definite daddy issues that need unpacking >.

nobody dates bi men because they want to. both femboys and pooners settle down for bi men because gay men don't want them in the first place.
anyways, you're not a bi guy, you're a pooner that's why my reply got you all in your feelings. get a gym membership and start lifting maybe i'll give you a chance someday

why can pooners never handle even the tiniest of insults? and why do they always larp as cis men who are weirdly offended on behalf of pooners?

ew i can smell your tuna taco from here. shut up, woman.

>Ftfemboys are a gift from god. They are like anime boys but irl
based

why are pooners like this?