RIP

RIP

Attached: 1633140236669.jpg (3072x4096, 2.18M)

Stop painting your nails blue that's MY THING!!!!!!!

You're a skullhon. Nice manly jaw.

its not me dipshits she offed herself

As she should have. For having that jaw.

Proof?

I'm a close friend, I'm sorry but you'll just have to trust me. The service hasn't even happened yet.

What lipstick are you using?

I don't know what she used

They looked really uncanny. Such a big wide face with crazily upturned eyes

who?

show feet

R.I.P. if true
Really unfortunate to see young trannies like this go. I remember a while ago she posted here that she felt way way better after quitting Any Forums, but apparently that didn't fix her underlying problems.

No it's my colour >:( (although these guys are a metallic shifting between purple and blue)

I hope not, she looks happy in that picture :(

Attached: 4DCA4CBC-EED7-440B-96D9-0D69C2F96496.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

rapehonh and
>inb4 afab lesbian
even worse

Don't want to hurt yourself or your partner?

No those are gross 1yr hormones hands, clockable as they come, and that healing tattoo is gross and flaky but will heal up eventually.

Partners. And it's nice to have a few nails a bit more functional! That being said those two are the main ones I use, it's not impossible to work the other ones in, but getting an accidental scrape is a certified bad time :(

Attached: AB2966D5-543F-4783-8E9D-B784E268CEB9.jpg (4032x3024, 2.42M)

Your hands don't change with hrt?

They do, I've just put on 50lbs because emotions are fucking hard and redistribution takes time

Also holy FUCK I used to be hairy before laser and traded in that thigh gap for thicc asf thighs

Attached: 8FA53C14-0C3F-45D9-ABB4-63A43663CB4C.jpg (3264x3264, 1.52M)

Why would they? You get some fat at the back of your hand, your skin gets softer, but that's for the most part as far as it goes. They also might get a bit less veiny, although veins are pretty common even in cis women, and the older you get the more noticeable they become.
Yeah, ik, I also kept those two short when I had a bf, didn't want to scratch him and that place isn't exactly clean either, so having as little free edge as possible was quite desirable, haha.