MTF drinking with sorta bf person

>MTF drinking with sorta bf person
>we have said we're dating but we're both virgins so we just hang out and cuddle and kiss a little.
>fall asleep on him
>wake up in his bed, still fully clothed

I was hoping the alcohol would help us both overcome the anxiety of our first times. We've come close a lot but ended up too nervous to do anything at the last moment.

Attached: 1644672274445.jpg (294x330, 15.1K)

ugh thats cute

It'd help if he just pushed into doing it and ignored my nerves getting the better of me when we try. But he sees how nervous I am and he says it makes it hard for him to do it.

uwu factor 8/10

maybe cause he really cares abt your well being

initiate it yourself

Is picrel actually you or is it just a reaction image?

So he isn't your bf because you still haven't had sex? That's dumb.

That's called not wanting to rape someone

worst meme on this board

Yeah but I told him to just do it and ignore my looks because I'm just nervous with first time anxiety. But then he sees how nervous I look and doesn't ignore it.
That was consent from my end but I guess he's afraid of hurting me or something
And its not that he's not my bf, its just I worry that he won't really like me until he's had sex with me so I'm hoping to get it done with soon
How? The last time we tried I was so nervous I couldn't move

You KISSED?????

That's super cute user
Makes me wish I didn't lose my virginity so young :/

>But then he sees how nervous I look and doesn't ignore it.
Just lean in close and whisper in his ear to please fuck the boy out of you, then bite his earlobe

Ok, that's already different. Then you hve to lose your anxiety so that he can feel more confident in going through with it.
Also he won't change his feelings for you so quickly just for sex.

also .. uh .. don't clench your ass

It feels so amazing getting fucked and just completely loose ass as he smashes you fuck
Wanna go get my dildo just thinking about it... really gotta spend some time with my bf this week

maybe you just need to wait to grow more familliar.
it's okay to take the time you need. try openly talking about it.

>And its not that he's not my bf, its just I worry that he won't really like me until he's had sex with me so I'm hoping to get it done with soon
wth, so aren't even into it?

>The last time we tried I was so nervous I couldn't move

How's op supposed to bite earlobes and say stuff?

>The last time we tried I was so nervous I couldn't move
That's so fucking cute

Gonna have to muster courage and assure him that, despite her anxiety, she really wants him inside of her. Saying something so uncharacteristically lewd will probably get his lizard brain going.