What do we do about stuff like this? Personally it really bothers me

What do we do about stuff like this? Personally it really bothers me

Attached: 1644718748548m.jpg (728x1024, 163.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afa.net/the-stand/culture/2019/01/the-inescapable-link-between-homosexuality-and-pedophilia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>multiple sexual partners
>intestinal worms
>stds
>aids
Don't have sex.
>pedophilia
Don't have sex with kids.
>alcoholism
Don't drink.
>domestic violence
Don't be the woman in a lesbian relationship.

...easy. Also go to church.

Straightoids are simply better at raping children

Maybe there's a reason so many gays are drunks

I started going to the sources, most of them under "archive.ph", and it redirect to a christian website articles posted as opinions

>Personally it really bothers me
false flagging retard or r*ddit fag

the only thing true about this is that lesbians are abusive

it's nearly impossible that the fourth one could be right

The latter

All that and yet gay men live happier lives than this

Attached: 1630765647442.jpg (828x1459, 777.32K)

Can you picture dying with the smile of your face knowing that you got 1000 dicks?

you dont actually believe this shit do you user

No the reason I made this thread is to fid someone to debunk it and/or reassure me it's BS

In my experience the deeper you get into gay culture the more depraved and shit you’re expected to be. I’ve had my friends tell me I have internalized homophobia for not wanting to open up my relationship

fantastic claims require fantastic evidence

>I spread propaganda I don't like because it hurts me
Do you see the issue here? We know its Any Forums you make this thread like 3 times a day.

One of the sources that most pedophilia is gay, its actually sourcing of the raping priests does to young boys

afa.net/the-stand/culture/2019/01/the-inescapable-link-between-homosexuality-and-pedophilia/

OP, you're a moron if you need this to be disproved

maybe they are 67% of aids patients because africans don't have doctors.

why are half the images completely unrelated? how is the intersex flag relevant to homosexuals? or the trans flag? like ik it's possible to be trans or intersex and gay but it doesn't necessarily mean you are. idk just bothers me.

I mean even if all this were true, none of it applies to me so I don't have anything to worry about

Attached: b5b86f8934c80d0c894ecdef03078a77cbaed2a7.jpg (224x224, 4.99K)

they're like paper cranes after 1000 dicks ru paul shows up at your house to grant you a wish.

aren't breeders the majority of new HIV patients now? at least in bongland anyway

Some of this sounds misleading, they say 23% of kids with lesbian parents have been sexually abused, but I’m willing to bet this was the biological father and it happened before the lesbian relationship. Same as the domestic violence stats

Also the "47% of gays admit to having been raped" straight up isn't true