I'm in the terf den

suggestions for trolling?

Attached: Capture.png (510x221, 56.2K)

Thank them for fighting homophobia against gender non conforming cis gays!

Attached: terfmeme2.jpg (1024x768, 121.59K)

i hate how british that image is

This is kinda beautiful

actually pretty freaking adorkable

You’re as obsessed with them as they are with you get a hobby

kek watch those children transition late
they should kill their families later in life

Here are some:
> Try to encourage some of the more unsavory themes of their ideology in their discourse; they are prone to going on weird borderline pedo rants about children, so try to promote that sort of thing.
> Try to push them to start using outlandish and, if possible, overly sexual symbolism, accessories, or other apparel. Appearances matter, and their optics need to be even more aggressively bad than just “these women are ugly”.
> Try to egg them on to troll-army as many other interest groups in as public a manner as possible. Their own natural abrasive attitudes will put people off, but when they’re doing that, try to use fake accounts that side with them to present as negative an impression as possible; use mild racial and ethnic slurs targeting that group, for example. Nothing too aggressively nazi, but stuff like “eskimo” or “colored people”.
> Try to get them to openly side with white supremacist groups. This one may be hardest, idk how you would do it.

the mosed based response

Oddly enough, the CIA has an entire field manual on disruption tactics for organizations.

Attached: Satobtage1-2.png (780x969, 268.27K)

Right, since it’s a parenting group,
> Try to get them to describe how they do or would abuse their children in as gory detail as possible
Forgot to mention, although it’s obvious, to make records of everything, and if you pull this off really well, they may even make it into the news.

this is the most british image ever

Attached: terf.jpg (2048x2048, 651.48K)

That’s for shutting groups down, though; it would actually be better if this group grew a bit bigger and (with some nudging by OP) more active in a really ugly direction. The end goal is making them look like monsters to everyone who sees them, not to have them quietly close shop.

Alita: British Angel

Attached: terf4.jpg (1024x768, 742.88K)

I think you should share their spicy memes with us.

(Jannies, please don't ban OP for sharing their memes).

can someone please PLEASE explain to me what the fuck a woman's space is

i think people are usually referring to women’s shelters and bathrooms

ever see a locker room or a bathroom for men or women only?

on a social side - there are often womens groups for support or perhaps at a country club or a school

domestic violence shelters should be unisex

sex segregation should be abolished

its the only thing terves are wrong about

men and women can get naked together without society imploding

Attached: evilterfbitch4.png (784x489, 757.95K)

Love the lack of diversity in terf gatherings lol

>"oh dear martha, i do hope no dirty penis comes in here to urinate in our crystal-blessed moon goddess toilet water"
>"i don't care if she's been beaten half to death, she has a PENIS so she should be kicked out!"
what a sad and pathetic movement lol

based!!! niggers should go back to africa even radiochan agrees with me

Attached: radiochan2.png (1580x346, 110.84K)