Can't find a single video on YouTube where a chaser just talks about his experience dating trans girls

Can't find a single video on YouTube where a chaser just talks about his experience dating trans girls.
No man wants to publicly acknowledge they are into us

Attached: 1554246488309.jpg (750x671, 50.1K)

Chasers have zero inner life

It was epic when I saw this for the first time again in like 5 years and I found out that the guy doing the curb stomping was black. It used to be my counterexample for "transphobic violence is a black problem"

chasers are mostly a bunch of creeps with fetishes so thats why. the best trans boyfriend is nikkietutorial's boyfriend dylan he didnt know he was trans when he started dating her and had a hard time with it at first when he found out nikkie was keeping it from him but he still loves her and is still her boyfriend so theres videos of him on youtube with her and its so cute

oh my god i mean SHE was trans dylan is a cis guy NIKKIE is the trans woman

Because trans women shame us when we do say we're attracted to them.

>mentally disturbed man
>t. Man who has trannies rent free in his head

Didn’t this trans person instigate and walk up to them? I don’t agree with that level of violence but she could have walked away

Because trans is a fetish, most people don't talk about their fetishes publicly because they aren't degenerates. Fucking kill yourselves.

Attached: 1606964390736.jpg (211x198, 18.69K)

did you have some post nut regret?

Attached: wheezinglaughter.jpg (592x779, 157.61K)

Daily reminder 95% of you don't pass, and the 5% that do either have incredibly faggy genetics or spend 10x the effort women do to look "normal" all of which disappears once the make-up comes off. Nobody will miss you, kill yourselves :)

Attached: 1611123650577.jpg (3237x2844, 737.67K)

ill take that as a yes
also straight white men kms more than anyone else

Attached: 1607308143801.jpg (500x455, 77.51K)

a chaser is a fetishist. you don't want to date a chaser. you want to date a mentally stable individual that doesn't care if you got a penis so long as you ain't ugly.

>Nobody will miss you, kill yourselves :)
that's you though

Good, the weak ones kill themselves (also learn how percentages work) - plus most of those were probably faggots anyway.
:) I've got a wife and family, as in actually people who love me. Nobody loves you user.

>I've got a wife and family
no you don't
you're just larping as chad

uhh i have sex with trans women and go on dates, but im not dating, i would like to tho??? idk what kind of questions do you even want to ask

>fetishist for a fetish
Weird how that works isn't it? Nobody into trannies is mentally stable, because they'd have to be a faggot and homosexuality is a mental illness.

Attached: 1606958469858.png (810x1160, 442.55K)

>this is what trannies actually believe about their detractors
l o l
Enjoy dying alone user, your body mutiliated and only attractive to perverts who will never actually like you as a person.

>this is what trannies actually believe about their detractors
yes
i have no reason to believe you

I guess its fair to be distrustful, nobody believes you're a woman either. It's getting late, enjoy dying alone freak.
Remember, you have to secure the hose leading from the exhaust pipe, you can't just let it dangle or it won't work.
Or you probably don't even have a car, so its down the road, not across the street for slitting your wrists.
Nobody will miss you, people laugh at you behind your back, and most of all you don't matter.