>Be 6'0 straight bisexual white guy
>Lukewarm centrists
>Can't get laid in highschool
>Enlist
>Can't get laid in the army
>Enroll in uni afterwards
>Can't get laid in university
>Travel through italy and spain for 3 mo
>Can't get laid there and coffee sucks dicks in Spain (as do the people, I'm a racist now)
Sure my standards for guys are skinny_twink/10 but for women/trannies they're only 3/10. Yet I just can't get my dick wet

Attached: 7ef8d270170bef1cb23dfe2c725f9150.jpg (1536x1954, 347.93K)

Everybody is disgusted by bisexuals especially twinks and woman.

post face unsee

I don't tell em that, I'm mono verse

>straight bisexual white guy

Attached: 1632403412037.jpg (623x685, 176.24K)

nice zoom class lmao

are u ugly or a cunt irl or what?
id sex an average 6'0 guy thats gone traveling and is racist

I'm the same way. 6'0, 180 lbs, in a 6 figure career, mid 20s. The standards are crazy high nowadays, it makes me want to just cut my dick off to officially remove the possibility of sex ever happening so I can move on with my life.

It sucks, man, especially with women cuz, like, the only pleasure we even get as men from sex with women is imagining ourselves in their place and living vicariously through them. The fact that we have to move mountains and they STILL get the better end of the deal is frustrating indeed.

i always thought it was so unfair too, when a boy fucks me im gonna do everything i can to make him feel as good as possible cos he deserves it
i hate how selfish cis girls are especially in sex
its all about them boys are just their fuck machines and heavy lifters

You must have a "desperate for pussy" look about you

what does that look like?

>It sucks, man, especially with women cuz, like, the only pleasure we even get as men from sex with women is imagining ourselves in their place and living vicariously through them.
I don't think that's how most men experience sex with women user...

they dont?
i thought that was the whole point?

>makes me want to cut my dick off
>the only pleasure we even get as men from sex with women is imagining ourselves in their place and living vicariously through them
this was so well-done

I just gave up even bothering. Even when you have it they always make you act like some Uber Chad dom 100% of the time, they don't ever want to be on top and take charge, whine if you can't cum or don't want to keep going. I'll stick with my hands and my fantasies thanks

i got laid by hot girls with colored hair at 5'5 when i was a dude, you just have to be sociable

How though? IT's like people just expect you to get over years of self hatred and isolation

for me it was just getting love bombed by mentally unstable girls every couple years or so, i just rolled withit let them fuck my life up for a bit and move on. I honestly got so tired of the isolation i forced myself to be social. It helps being in a band and being able to play something well. Although now as a tranny dating is way harder.

>Centrist
>Enlist in army after high school

This is where you fucked up.

University is where people work to build their adult social networks and friends. Even if you don't get laid in college, building a group of mutual friends across both men and women is important to finding a partner at some point in your 20s. The friends that you have can introduce you to new people, take you to events where you might meet new people, and even just do things as basic as help you take pictures and use an online dating profile. Joining the military fucks you up because it doesn't facilitate these kinds of bonds with other people your age.

And then being a centrist is just kinda weird if you're a millennial or a zoomer. This goes double if you're trying to online date, which given your current situation I imagine you are, because online people are very political polarized. Also, I'm gonna be real, "centrist" often translates to "diet conservative" who has trad-ish values but dislikes the current wave of Trump-esque politicians. If that's the case, forming those university or social bonds I mentioned earlier is double important because most trad people get married in their early-mid 20s.

>they always make you act like some Uber Chad dom 100% of the time
True
>they don't ever want to be on top and take charge
Not true unless by on top you mean wearing a strap on? practically every girl I was with loved getting on top in cowgirl

All these words when one pic of OPs face will explain everything

What do you mean? He posted it alongside his original post. He looks a bit like a goat, might be his issue.

have you tried going for fatties