My husband is a bodybuilder and does T to boost his gains. He thinks I don't know, but I've seen inside his gym bag...

My husband is a bodybuilder and does T to boost his gains. He thinks I don't know, but I've seen inside his gym bag. I've been thinking it might be cool to try being a man, and maybe I'll be a cute guy. I've thought about taking some of his T to start hormone therapy, see if I like how it affects me, and decide from there whether to be FTM or not.

I don't want to bother telling him about the trans thoughts until I'm sure myself whether or not they're real. How much of the T should I take to experiment with hormone therapy, and how do I inject it? The vial says intramuscular but I wasn't sure if it needs to be a certain muscle.

Attached: 1642053220555.jpg (500x500, 10.38K)

ew wtf

Attached: 20220208_205344.jpg (671x640, 39.86K)

Don't.

Domt fucking take your husband's T, retard. I too would be mad if someone stole my chemicals I've spent alot of money on.

>When your hobby is a gateway for your girlfriend into poonermode

why do repressors even bother getting married if they’re just going to transition anyway

larp
but if it isn't doing this would be incredibly based and cool

Idk if I'm a repressor, I never really thought about being a guy before but with the T right there I just kinda wondered what sort of guy I would look like if I took it and then I started thinking about how cute I might be as a guy and it stuck on my mind a little more.
How expensive is it? He makes a lot of money anyway so I doubt its a problem for him but I don't want to be mean and ruin something expensive.
What reasons should I not?
Yeah I'm just imagining myself as just this cute guy with a six pack of abs after i start working out and I can't help thinking it'd be cool af

user, you won't look cute. You'll get acne, baldness, facial and body hair everywhere, musk stench, a smoker frog voice. If you want to look like a cute underage boy, cut your hair short and weightlift on anavar. Boys are only cute when they resemble women.

>How expensive is it? He makes a lot of money anyway so I doubt its a problem for him but I don't want to be mean and ruin something expensive.
Not to bad maybe around 100-150 a month. The biggest thing though is if he's taking it as trt it'll be bad for him to miss a dose sense his body is producing way less test. His body needs the test injection or he'll be in like female ranges of test.

Don't I need to take T for my boobs to shrink so I can be flatchested like a boy though? The acne and hairloss and everything does sound gross though. That explains why my husband's been shaving his head.
Definitely don't want that to happen. I'll leave his stuff alone then. That would've been bad.

>around 100-150 a month.
Test alone is cheaper then that, last cycle I bought 4 vials (5 months worth) for $220. Thats for rec user amount. Which comes down to about $44/month. But theres usually more stuff involved in rec roid takers. Like HCG, AIs, PCT meds, syringes/needles, etc. all which comes out much more then $220.

Can ftm tranners even diy? I thought test was basically treated like meth by the drug enforcement people

Not really as much anymore. Not saying they may not become dicks over it again in the future, politics are always influx, but from what I can tell Trump did something during his one term, that made shipping not liable for what they ship, and some other stuff happened idk details, but end result has been easier access to shipping pharmacuticals. It was probably a way to force american medical syndicate to stop price gouging americans, but countries where you can get medicines, including steriods, legally without perscriptions you can have shipped legally. You having steriods is also not illegal, unlike real drugs. Really just you reselling them or possibly having your shipment lost (money lost) would be the risk. Ordering more then personal use, would also be some red flags.

If you want to have a man’s chest you need to get surgery to remove your boobs

the other option I forgot about was "homebrewing" which isnt as big of a deal as it sounds, but its another legal loophole. You can legally buy the raw steriods is their unusable form as research chems and mix them up into the usable steriod ester. A lot of this has been from a stepping down from the war on drugs. They give a shit about heroin and cocaine, but several policies enacted under the last president, are why delta8 is everywhere now, basically legalizing weed nationally. These trends help everyone, but especially the most in need like trans people. I hope they continue, but who knows, bodily automomy seems to be a hot topic atm and the medical establishment has been demonstrating its influence over gov policies, they may get wind of these loophole one day and see them as threats to their massive profit margins. Then poof, some bill disguised as stopping fentylnal importation or something will shut down international competition to americas big pharma.

God tier larp op 10/10

This sounds almost identical to a post a while go where a foid stole her bfs T from
his gym bag and freaked when he found out. You're definitely the same tard

I started to research this thinking it could give me the muscles I need but I got a weird overpowering sense of loss and started thinking about getting girl hormones instead. What does it mean?

>What does it mean?
No idea. When I do test, i feel great, confident, and powerful. Only loss I feel is in between cycles.

OP the next time you make this thread, try a story about how the cis male friend of a trans guy stole his T to roid with. Plenty of semi-allies make this joke all the time. If you wait a few weeks between threads, you can do one from each perspective.

Your clit will get huge and gross

Take enough to grow a huge clit and then stop, he'll love it and you can feel like you have a little penis or whatever.