Can another tranny confirm this?

is this what spiffy estrogen pills are supposed to look like? they were stealthed as mints to get through customs obviously

Attached: 9BCA4A69-69CD-4711-9B39-71E95749F73F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.82M)

Those are probably just breath mints
Estrogen pills are blue, oval shaped

they are homebrew silly, of course they won't look like pharma pills.

Then how is anyone supposed to know the answer?

kek, don't tell me.
you're the one maintaining that whole HRT gen business and selling these confused kids breath-mints for big $, right? cool grift.

lmao what fucking site
I buy from UnitedPharmacies and the Progynova I used to get on the DIY sites is the exact same Bayer shit as I now get from the pharmacy on the NHS
you don't even need to steatlh estrogen or spiro, I call bait

OP is prob Canadian, thanks to a certain femboy retard it's pretty hard to import pink pills as is, so stealth packaging is required.

And yeah, if you got it from spiffy, it's legit, dw.

>forcing trannies into finally having good breath by disguising mints as hrt
astronomically based

anyone selling quality injections (like otokonoko) disguised like pic related? I'd pay premium.

Attached: GR_BIO_FORTE_800x800-NOVA_copy_3.jpg (600x600, 100.19K)

You're french ? If yes get in touch with spiffy
I vouch for her, if you ordered from spiffy these are the right pills.
t. long term customer

not french, but in EU if that's enough, what's her discord

fed

Imagine preventing people from importing medicines they need and thinking this is somehow a free country instead of a totalitarian dictatorship of the bourgeoisie that must be overthrown in favor of creating a revolutionary Marxist-Leninist dictatorship of the proletariat

things are kinda not that good today. but to think youre going to be better under a commie dictatorship lmaooo.

also not medicines, but an elaborate kink. be honest.

Damn that's grim, I knew it was bad but I didn't know they needed measures that extreme, probably best to get this thread deleted somehow so it doesn't get seen by glowies researching stealth methods

>calls something totalitarian
>wants to live under communism

Every damn time. I guess the boot tastes better when it’s made by slave labourers owned by the state huh?

shut up liberal

based

I’d stop taking hrt and march for the fatherland if it called for me, don’t dare call me a fucking liberal.

Jesus stfu you larping faggot

Fags like you need to be sent to rape camps

your free market fatherland? liberal

Dumbass, more companies than Teva make estradiol. Estradiol isn't controlled either so it wouldn't have to be smuggled through customs at all.

t. pharmacist

user can you tell me how hard it is to be a pharmacist? If someone wanted to cram all the info 12 hours a day for years on end how long would it take to be able to synthesize estrogen and create guides on how to do at-home estrogen synthesization for normalgirls?

mine are tiny green and circle shaped