As a chaser, how do I make my personality more violent, hostile, and aggressive...

As a chaser, how do I make my personality more violent, hostile, and aggressive? Tranners here almost always get off on being assaulted, raped, and murdered. Trying to find a girl here without being into those things myself is basically impossible. My only desires are to be loving and nice.

Should I start smoking meth, or something? PCP? Benzos? I worry even these wouldn't help.

Even if I think about the idea of fucking someone I unironically hate, the most I could muster is verbal and psychological abuse. I couldn't physically hurt someone, even if they wanted me to. And if it's someone I actually like, I couldn't be mean or cruel to them.

Attached: 1622506025297.jpg (1024x1011, 68.12K)

My nigga listen to my words of wisdom

Go and find a transgirl who will enjoy the qualities you have now

I can try, I guess

lift+tren+carnivore diet
enjoy

Watch American psycho on repeat until you internalise Patrick Batemans character

Is somewhat depressing knowing I'll never be into a guy who doesn't at least WANT to hit me during sex.

Ah yes in the book he writes a poem and uses the n word with the hard R in said poem and makes a woman read it

He gives money to a homeless person only to take it back at the last second

He never gets caught because hes rich and he pays the taxi driver money to not spill his dirty deeds

He is a man whos empty and is in a constant internal psychotic break down

He pays prostitutes to have sex with him then makes said prostitutes do unspeakable shit that makes The movie saw look like childs play

He does this over and over again the man is drown in blood while everyone else is either blind to it afraid of him or ignore it when they can make a buck off of him

>Is somewhat depressing knowing I'll never be into a guy who doesn't at least WANT to hit me during sex.
I just don't know why I should want to. Maybe I'm defective. Why would I want to hurt someone I like?

Idk. I think you're probably good and normal desu. It's us who are fucked in the head.

>Should I start smoking meth, or something? PCP?
that will just make you fuck for four hours without cumming

You can't blame yourself for liking what you like. I just wish I could fulfill what others want. If I tried to fake it it definitely wouldn't work.

>that will just make you fuck for four hours without cumming
I'm fine with that, if it can make me aggressive temporarily. I do unironically think drugs are the only thing that could truly get me in that state. Just not sure which drugs.

Uhhh based?

>should i start smoking meth in order to find a trans tradwife

Attached: 1600655059647.jpg (596x628, 43.55K)

Who said anything about a tradwife? Most tradwives probably don't want to be raped and murdered by an aggressive chaser bf.

I don't want a tradwife.

why are moids incapable of understanding there's a happy medium?
most girls like a guy who is dominant and assertive but is also loving and not a complete asshole

>As a chaser, how do I make my personality more violent, hostile, and aggressive? Tranners here almost always get off on being assaulted, raped, and murdered
I want my boyfriend who loves and cares about me to LARP like he's going to rape and murder me.

I don't want some sketchbag who acts violent from the jump.

>most girls like a guy who is dominant and assertive but is also loving and not a complete asshole
I'm just referring to this board in particular. I know what you described is the case for the average cis girl, but I'm talking about the average /tttt/ tranner.

>I want my boyfriend who loves and cares about me to LARP like he's going to rape and murder me.
This makes sense. I just don't think I could ever convincingly engage in such a LARP. At least not without copious consumption of drugs or alcohol or something. And even then, idk.

>I'm just referring to this board in particular.
people's fantasy larps are going ot be more extreme than what they actually want
I'm saying this as a standard /tttt/ tranner

I suppose so. I know it's not everyone here. But it's probably more than half. Also, they're going to want a bf who can fulfill their fantasies, even if it's simulated.

try to avoid the e-dating pitfall, the quicker you can get to things in-person the more real it will be, and so the sooner you can move away from the larp

True, good advice. All my relationships have started with e-dating, though I've only ever dated cis women before. Here I haven't even gotten to an e-dating stage with a tranner. Though it's more like I don't even try, because I know I won't be able to satisfy them.

Nobody wants that kind of personality outside of the bedroom, contain your rage and when it's sex time go ape shit on that bussy

The thing is I have no rage inside or outside of the bedroom. I have nothing to contain or let loose. I can't really fake it, either.

Only crazy trannies want that, I want to be loved and cared about (and to be treated like a lil slut sometime when we are alone, but mostly during sex)