How do white boys feel about brown latina trans girls?

How do white boys feel about brown latina trans girls?

Attached: 1644116619413.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Straight white nazi here and depending on her personality I'd welcome it :3

I have iberian blood in me

What do you think my response is gonna be

If you're intelligent and smug then you're perfect

Based. Do you like fat guys with thick cocks?

I'm fine with them. I had a latina FWB for a little bit but it fell apart because I didn't like being a sub and didn't want to bottom.

Discord?

I love them, they don't have bottom dysphoria and they usually have great attitudes and can take a joke without collapsing into a mess of brainworms. I want one to be my arm candy at car meets like the sluts in Fast & Furious but with bulge hanging out of her miniskirt. And also to be my wife.

E-dating is cringe user

>E-date
>find out if you like each other
>the man has a stable job and place to live
>the tranny is at her parents house or couch surfing and a neet guaranteed
>tranny abandons her dead end situation and moves in with e-bf after introductory period
Boom, happiness.

you actually seem like a pedophile

Based. Brown transgirls are the best because they've removed their inferior brown genes from the gene pool and dedicate their life to being subservient to their white master.

How does /tttt/ feel about pic related?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Venezuela.svg.png (1280x853, 18.16K)

Gif related is me (I’m also Any Forums with a nice cock) and Arab/Latinas/South American are my personal favorite

Smooth n fem with golden brown/mocha/olive skin with big brown doe eyes, I do be on my colonizer shiiiii

Attached: 43C452CC-BF05-4F9A-A483-E9B795DFC114.gif (316x480, 3.37M)

they're ok.

Attached: 1643575430437m.jpg (1024x683, 79.92K)

What is even the point of these threads? For ugly trannies to get validated as attractive since they’re ignored in real life?

Lol fag get out, Latinas are for tall sunburned blue collar white men with beer belly hanging out of their shirt

based and true

This but unironically

You make for good wives. Just know your place as my servant

How you doin ladies
*Belches*

All girls I dated until now were 16 or older so legal in europe

I feel indifferent

They need to be COLONIZED.

The ideal way is to pound their tight little mulatto asses like the dirty spics they are and have them call you a white daddy or white god.

Afterwards treat them nice and affectionately like the good failed males they are.

This