AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I'M OVERJOYED FOR THEM OR WANT TO KILL MYSELF

Attached: FLXZCF5WQAI1h_6.jpg (1284x2282, 287.28K)

Celebrity worship is making you want to kill yourself? Maybe you should take a digital detox. Comparing your life to beautiful rich people isn't doing you much good.

I still dont get how people get into celeb worship. I take an undue amount of pride in not knowing these people.

>they dropped the nate x jules subplot
I hate Euphoria now

Attached: cute texting.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

taking pride in not keeping up with pop culture when you're a degenerate addicted to social media anyway, seems a bit silly
you do you tho girlboss

what don't you get
>life is fucking boring to the point of almost not being worth it to a huge majority of mankind
>so i'll look at the people with interesting lives and live through them.

>I still dont get how people get into celeb worship. I take an undue amount of pride in not knowing these people.
Based and this.
It seems so fucking unhealthy to obsess over this shit.

Twitter/insta/etc allow zoomzooms to form parasocial relationships with these people, so they think they're somehow better than boomers collecting princess diana tea seats because one time LilxxxxTentacleRape "liked" their post

I swear Hunter wears the weirdest fucking clothes sometimes, this absolutely gargantuan jacket makes her body look like picrel.

Attached: Michelin-Bib-Figur.jpg (390x635, 32.78K)

it makes her remind me of cyrus

Attached: 6B58B193-EE56-4272-AD1C-5D2C6168C60D.png (259x194, 118.83K)

the fact she dresses like a gay teenage boy's idea of how adult women dress is part of what makes her cute

Attached: FLXKK7-XIAAQD3i.jpg (1284x2282, 222.82K)

it’s just high fashion stuff cause she can afford it and that’s what she’s surrounded by as a model

Safety always off

trailer park boys is so classic is will never leave my mind. too bad they ran it into the ground

Frick off lahey! The show’s still great!

>not knowing hunter has been a high fashion model for years
Get your swag up

It’s a unique feeling watching your celebrity crush be in a relationship

It feels sour, but even if they were single or not even a celeb , you’d never have a chance anyway ,hard to intellectualise this and cope anyway

I was practicing some suicidal ideation even before their PDA pics just from seeing hunters beauty and juxtaposing it with my own hopelessness, it’s definitely suicide fuel , a weird melancholic yearning for a life unreachable

I know it's high fashion I mean it's frequently overtly sexualised, particularly to make her frame look tiny, and isn't tailored to her body type at all, that skirt looks like it's about to slip off, she's pretty but she has the taste of a 15 year old boy who listens to Hannah Montana or whatever the current-year equivalent is

>hunter claimed to be a homebody who ever went outside during her transition and teenage years
>gets swept up by the first bi twink she’s in close contact with on set
....Elliot won....

i think youre a little to invested in all this.

>what don't you get
>>life is fucking boring to the point of almost not being worth it to a huge majority of mankind
>>so i'll look at the people with interesting lives and live through them.
they should try to make their life less boring

>It’s a unique feeling watching your celebrity crush be in a relationship
it's worse when your celebrity crush is a Y-list e-celebrity so you actually have some light degree of accessibility

and doubly-worse when they're a tripfag on Any Forums...

>It’s a unique feeling watching your celebrity crush be in a relationship
user get over yourself

As I said, even when you intellectualise that they’re just celebs, that you’re crazy etc, doesn’t change shit

Gorgeous people who are happier and more fulfilled than you, regardless of celebrities or not = feelsbadman

This is so boring , people can clearly understand it’s just a celeb crush and they don’t have real delusions that they missed out or something

It’s entirely abstract

90% of tranners on this board are like one bad week away from offing themselves lol. It's just nice to see a transwoman, who seems like a genuinely good person getting a cute bf, having a sucessful career and being liked by cis people, when you're struggling to even leave the house every day. I see no harm in it if it helps people cope and I'm sure it motivates people to make changes about themselves in the long run.

I simp(athize) with them. I think feeling suicidal over it is way too extreme, but part of the bleak feeling is being very aware of how unrealistic your desires were and hating yourself even more for feeling bad over something you knew would never happen for you in the first place

yea cus they dated outside the show and fell out so the director switched up the storyline so they dont have to interact on set

How unprofessional

yeah i agree. euphoria is hunter's first acting job after being a model for years so it doesn't surprise me that she would be into her character's love interest, but breaking up and changing the story just to be into the next love interest? extremely unprofessional

apparently the director also had a beef with the camgirl character off set and rewrote the script to exclude her from some scenes, super weird show overall lol