How do you make sure that you want to take hrt and it won't be a mistake...

How do you make sure that you want to take hrt and it won't be a mistake? I wanted to troon out ever since I was 11(I'm 18 now) but I'm scared I'll regret it, I don't want tits or be treated like a woman.

Attached: 1632670728812.jpg (294x330, 15.1K)

> I don't want tits or be treated like a woman.
then you're not trans retard

damn you are literally me

the way i see it is "do you want the effects of hrt"

if yes then take the pills, only things i might regret is booba and fertility. booba can be removed and fertility is something i only cared about for "muh genetics" so it's not something i'm worried about

just ask yourself would you rather be 30 and on hrt for 12 years or be 30 and have testosterone in your veins for 12 years

I am a retard but I also forgot to say that I want to look indistinguishable from a cis woman except for tits
>30 and have testosterone in your veins for 12 years
I'm not sure if I'd live that long

>I don't want tits or be treated like a woman.
>I want to look indistinguishable from a cis woman except for tits
get rid of your brainworms or don't transition

i missed that bit

there is hrt for femboys iirc, bascially only grow lil boobs also if you don't come out and keep your hair short you'll probs not malefail

>get rid of your brainworms
Literally how
I know aobut that but it's mostly a hit or miss with the boobs afaik also maybe it's retarded but I kinda want to malefail and I also don't. Like I want people to view me as a woman but I don't want them to call me that

> HRT femboys
That’s just a brainwormed tranny

i had this worry, and i let it fester for two years before i started hrt. two years of testosterone and masculinization, two years of my life stuck as someone i didn't want to be, and two years of male development i could never undo
i don't know what the right decision for you is, but i do know that you should make it sooner rather than later

>That’s just a brainwormed tranny

p much, just look at op

>maybe it's retarded but I kinda want to malefail and I also don't

well, how long have you been thinking about it? have you been to a councillor or a gender therapist?

Two more years of masculinization sound hellish
>>That’s just a brainwormed tranny
>p much, just look at op
:|
>how long have you been thinking about it?
atleast 5 years
>have you been to a councillor or a gender therapist
I haven't

>atleast 5 years

most ppl who think about it for 5 years either should be on it or have some serious TOCD

>I haven't

you should go and talk through it

>tfw pondering trooning out since i was 13

Attached: 1641372734487.png (190x200, 15.37K)

>tfw wanted to at 11 but pussied out and now doing it at 19

Attached: Screen_Shot_2021-11-03_at_12.03.40_PM.png (1244x750, 1.78M)

There was no way for me to start hrt when I was underage
>TOCD
What is that
>you should go and talk through it
I live in poland all our gender therapists are backwards as fuck

trans ocd, it's the idea that someone could have ocd with their compulsion and obsession being thinking they could be trans.
don't self diagnose this, go to a psychologist and ask about it

>don't self diagnose this, go to a psychologist and ask about it
not gonna do either of those but thank you for an explanation

>What is that

trans ocd, you definetly don't have it tho

>I live in poland all our gender therapists are backwards as fuck

oh rip :\

>you definetly don't have it tho
Why?
>oh rip :\
Yeah it fucking sucks here. One of my fears is trooning out and seeing the sadness in my parents eyes once they realise, probably wouldn't happen if I lived in a more liberal country

>treated like a woman.
Nobody treat trannies as women, not even themselves

I was on this spot for a few months last year. My goals for HRT were mostly mental clarity. The skin softening and weight distribution to my legs also sounded nice but were not a priority.

I’m in an informed consent state, so I said “fuck it. I’m gonna keep thinking about this and being curious so I’ll just get it. If it works, it works, if it doesn’t, it doesn’t.”

5 months on E monotherapy later, it very clearly works for me. Both as an anxiolytic and for gender affirmation. Literally just try for a bit, you WILL know if it feels right.