Being called a failed male makes me feel depressed, but it's also extremely hot. Something about the domination...

Being called a failed male makes me feel depressed, but it's also extremely hot. Something about the domination, feeling pathetic and inferior to real men, makes me happy. Industrial revolution am I right?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69.86K)

Is picrel a pic of you IRL?

worst meme on this board

Not him but this is me

Attached: Cutey Honey Flash - 13 [720x480 hi10 h264][Dual Audio JpnGer][Imperial].mkv_snapshot_11.04.jpg (720x480, 190.03K)

Alpha boys make me weak at the knees

You do realise there's no such thing as alphas and betas right? Even the guy who originally said that about wolves corrected himself

You sound like someone who's gonna 41% themselves in the next few years, it genuinely sounds mentally ill. I feel bad for your parents.

same. but it also makes me glad to be one because it's easy to get real men :3 even if bipedos lol

It's depresses you because you have a notion that you could possibly not be a failed male someday. You haven't embraced and come to terms with your station yet. The peasant with aspirations toward becoming king will always find themselves wanting.
So let me give you the way to feel better. Embrace that you're a failed man in every respect. In your social life and in your sexual life. Failed men get treated as women. So learn to suck real dick and get used to it. Train your asshole into an always ready for use butt pussy. Demean yourself by wearing the clothes of a woman in the bedroom. Do it, sissy boy, and accept your lifelong place at the bottom of the totem pole.

MEF

Kys

No. Cope and seethe more.

Attached: 628.jpg (800x450, 39.12K)

Why are you like this

Because I'm a nice guy who gives sound advice but also matches energies.

could you match my energy real quick

Attached: 1643125434344.png (200x200, 15.2K)

Calm down beta søyboy

I can't become horny on command.
I am not what the swine who fester these parts of the internet call a "coomer." I prefer to save up my lust. A steam engine that does not let out the vapor builds internal pressure, increasing the odds of dangerous eruptions.
So it goes with me. I like keep keeping things passionate.
I do however enjoy "coomers" as play things. Their lower impulse control demonstrates their animal like nature that is deserving of being tamed. A metallic contraption should do the trick.
It's also convenient for me if my play thing is in constant need. That way I have an quicker time relieving myself when the need arises.

thanks a lot, now I'm going to have metallic contraption urges all day

Attached: 1621158727923.png (282x285, 200.23K)

Good. It's all a part of the taming process.

what else is part of the taming process? (just out of curiosity haha)

For you, the kind of training protocols and attitudes described in would no doubt be a part of it. Since you also have the impulse control of an animal, you might also have to wear a collar and eat food out of a bowl on your hands and knees.