Tranny dating advice

There's a cute girl I'm 90% sure is trans working at a local store as a cashier. I want to ask her out. She's given me signs she likes me before and we've had a couple nice chats about liking the same things when I was buying christmas gifts. I will just treat her like a normal girl in the first bit. Assuming I am successful, and we get along, and correct in assuming she's trans, there will inevitably be the moment she has to tell me she has a penis, before we have sex. I don't want to seem like a disgusting chaser (I am), so what's the correct way to respond in that situation? Do I pretend I'm totally straight and act surprised but open to new experiences? Do I tell her I'm bi? Do I tell her I clocked her when I asked her out and I'm into it? I don't want to fuck this up so I'm planning ahead.

Attached: 1395113939761.jpg (608x608, 36.5K)

> Do I pretend I'm totally straight and act surprised but open to new experiences?
Ya do that one

So she won't have brainworms about taking advantage of a straight guy's kindness and I'm just tolerating her dick and I'll leave her for a cis girl or some other nonsense?

Bump for second opinions

>She's given me signs she likes me before and we've had a couple nice chats about liking the same things when I was buying christmas gifts
What does it mean if I feel happier for her than I do for you?

That you identify with her and not me? Understandable as you're posting on this board so you're probably a tranny.

Don't let her slip through your fingers

same. so cute.

Thanks. I really want to have cute autistic dates where we build legos together on my living room carpet. That was one of the things, I was buying an expensive lego set and she started bragging about the ones she owns, then I told her about the website where you can buy fiber optic lights to install in them and she got really excited.

Always pretend to be straight and never let on that you clocked her. When she tells you act a bit shocked and say like, you don't know about this, you're gonna need some time alone to think about things. Then ghost her for a couple days before saying like, alright I decided to give it a try and see how things go.
This tip I picked up on here the other day, and it's if you're in a small group setting and she says or does anything grouchy, bitchy, or even just vaguely so, you can turn to your bro and say (for her to hear of course) "jeez, that time of the month huh?"

just tell her you're straight and you're still attracted to her and see her as a woman. and that it's not really important to you, but you havent dated a trans girl before so you dont really know what you should do and ask her what she wants, like if she wants you to ignore it or what. Just act chill and open-minded and generally unbothered, but not like obsessed or super into it, until you figure out what she likes. Who knows, she may be super into frotting or whatever and would really like you to be into it. people are different. like im not getting srs (besides an orchie) and i dont really mind if guys are into it or wanna play with it, it can be enjoyable even, i just dont want them to be weird and obsessive about it or want me to top. dont really care about getting head either but if he really wanted to id let him i guess.

>if you're in a small group setting and she says or does anything grouchy, bitchy, or even just vaguely so, you can turn to your bro and say (for her to hear of course) "jeez, that time of the month huh?"
That would mortify me

>Then ghost her for a couple days before saying like, alright I decided to give it a try and see how things go.
That seems risky.
>if you're in a small group setting and she says or does anything grouchy, bitchy, or even just vaguely so, you can turn to your bro and say (for her to hear of course) "jeez, that time of the month huh?"
kek alright I'll keep that in mind.
I've already got some mannerisms like that from hitting on discord ones.

yeah, dont do any of this. she's just going to feel extremely insecure and upset and constantly question whether or not you see her as a woman, and only extremely desperate, low self esteem girls will still cling to you after that. if you are deliberately seeking that out you are a predator.

>I've already got some mannerisms like that from hitting on discord ones.
Damn you really are a disgusting chaser after all

she doesnt work at dollar tree does she?

It's no different from guys becoming good at dating by going out with bottom-tier women at a bar. Everyone on discord lives a thousand miles away anyway so it's not like I'd ever meet them IRL. Point is my failures/successes on discord channels taught me some things they like to hear.

This sounds like a sane take.
>i just dont want them to be weird and obsessive about it or want me to top.
I don't want it in my ass but I do want to suck it. I think 69 is romantic as hell.

i really hope you dont think transgirls want to hear you joking about or nonexistent periods

IDK I think it would be funny in the right moment but I'm not gonna put up with someone who has no sense of humor anyway.

>I don't want it in my ass but I do want to suck it
yeah like i said, i dont really care about getting head but like, in a take-it-or-leave-it way, so in that scenario where he's really into it i'd let him. ive gotten it sucked before, it just doesnt do that much for me? like it's not unpleasant and can feel sorta nice but im not gunna cum from it and overall it's just whatever. i much prefer hand stuff desu, if a guy's good with his hands im super sensitive to that and will end up back-arched, screaming, twitching, begging mess from that.

>if a guy's good with his hands im super sensitive to that and will end up back-arched, screaming, twitching, begging mess from that.
You sound cool. Handjobs always get an unfair rep

Every guy knows how to give a good handjob lol they do it to themselves constantly. Maybe he was just really bad at blowjobs and wasn't thinking about how to do it properly.

Dykes love to finger each other. It's nothing new.

No no no no. Most of this is retarded.

OP, your idea of acting surprised but open is the way to go, as I said I . Don’t act overly reluctant, don’t do weird shit like say it must be that time of the month or ghost her for a few days, or you will just give her the impression that you’re an asshole.

This is the way to go.

> I've already got some mannerisms like that from hitting on discord ones.
Become a better man, OP

Well I really want to handle a dick too so I can do whatever she wants. I just think they're neat.

Don't listen to this insane misogynistic bullshit. Jesus fuck. If ever there were a blaring horn to announce that trans women aren't women lol.

tyty and big agree
there's a difference tho. a lot of guys just death grip their cock and beat one out in under 5 minutes, it's not the same bc u get instant feedback when doing it yourself and you know what you like instinctively. my pp is very soft and sensitive and if a dude does that shit to me it's too much and it hurts. he has to actually be able to like, pay attention to feedback and adjust accordingly, something many guys wont do bc they are selfish lovers or whatever. they also get bored if you dont cum in like 5 minutes like they do when they jerk off themselves and start getting lazy and quit once they realize it actually takes me a while to cum bc im a slow burn and will sit on the edge for a while. but the right one pays attention and likes that whole experience bc im a fucking screamer and will put on a show :)

>I'm not gonna put up with someone who has no sense of humor anyway.
Can you imagine yourself saying that to an AFAB woman?

>If ever there were a blaring horn to announce that trans women aren't women lol.
those are clearly chasers though

both of those posts are from cis chasers and all the actual trans women in this thread are calling them retarded

But it’s not funny tho?

Yes.

What are you, an actual boomer