I think my girlfriend is secretly Trans... how can I know for sure?

Ok so full disclosure I'm not gay but I might be in a relationship with one. I'm about 80 percent sure that my girlfriend was born a man, but I just want proof. I have nothing against your LGBT community but I'm a straight guy and I'm not into dating one. No, I have not seen her naked yet, and if she has a dick I'm gonna lose it. I really care about this girl and I want to make it work but I want to start a family someday so this life isn't for me. But if I'm wrong I really don't want to insult her. We first met on a dating site and we both liked anime and gaming which was kinda strange for a girl When we finally met in person it all changed. She's a 6'1 amazon and I'm pretty tall so I was willing to make it work but I had never seen a girl that tall before. About her personality, I don't know how to describe it, but y'all know Arrested Development? I don't know if you people cancelled that show too but its funny you should check it out. But yea my gf is like the girl Rita from that show played by Charlize Theron who turned out to be mentally challenged- my girlfriend feels like that and she does have autism so she's very childish and basically acts and dresses like a little girl. But not to be rude, I'm not a hot guy either, but my girlfriend is no Charlize Theron in the face department even if they are both amazons. Looking at her up close she has a pretty thick brow and a big jaw too and her smile looks a little off. I have never seen her naked because of her autism but I know that she does have a nice rack and hips, which threw me off, but wide ass shoulders to. No adams apple or beard shadow or anything like that, but she still looks very masculine. Her voice is also really high pitched, it sounds like a little girl- or a mans idea of what a woman sounds like. In text we really hit it off but seeing her in person it just feels fake somehow. I don't want to accuse her of anything if I'm wrong but what are some signs I can look out for?

Attached: 51596YD6Y2L._SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg (221x300, 11.97K)

tl;dr

Fine, I think my gf was born a dude and I want to know some signs to look out for

a dick goofus

like seriously how old are you? 12? manufacture a situation in which you touch her crouch retard.

you should be able to know from her voice

I haven't seen her naked yet. She claims it's because of her autism but I have told her I would like to start a family someday but she says she needs time to get "comfortable".Since she wears such long dresses I have never had a good luck at it. She has also talked about being on her period to me at one point, but that could have been a lie.

ask her, retard

>tl;dr
OPs dating a tranny

I'm a fucking adult I don't just go around touching a girl in that way, that would be an instant breakup. I care about this girl I'm not gonna violate her even if she fucking lied to me about her sex. Not all men do that shit.
Her voice is very high pitch like a young girl but it also feels fake or affected somehow.

you've never seen her naked and you're talking about starting a family with her you are insane lol

post a pic of her. I havent been wrong clocking a trans woman once. even if they completely pass physically

I don't want to offend her- the only real reason I suspect this is because of her masculine appearance, so if I ask her she would probably think I'm saying she "looks like a man". On the chance I'm wrong, which I'm still hoping for, I don't want to throw away my relationship over this.

What if she had SRS and lies? Are you going to be so paranoid that you test her DNA? What if she's not trans and just looks like that and you sabotage your relationship for nothing? What if she's a cis woman and infertile because of bad luck?

I don't know if she's the one but I told her my plan for the future is to start a family, she loves kids so she sounded ok with it, she just wants to get more comfortable which I get.
I'm not gonna post a picture here since if she is a Trans who knows if she comes here. Also I don't want my girlfriends face plastered all over an LGBT board on Any Forums, what if I'm wrong? So just picture Charlize Theron as Rita Leeds from Arrested Development but 6'1 and with wider shoulders, a nice rack, nice hips, but a little plump too. Her face has a big jaw that kind of sticks out and she has hooded eyes from her brow. She has thick eyebrows too like a man. Her nose is pretty big also, but it's cute. Her face is round, not long like a man, but also looks bigger than a usual woman. Her hair is brown and long and curly and shit. She has a big smile but it looks sort of fake.

If it walks like a troon and quacks like a troon

Yeah she probably is. The family aspect is understandable but what gets cissies so worked up about a dick honestly. You have one yourself you touch it every day, faggot.

I told her I only want to settle down with someone I can start a family with and she agreed to that. I don't know WTF SRS is but I don't want to let her know that I suspect anything. Because that's what I'm worried about, I have something special with her and I don't want to throw it all away because of my weird theory- people tell me I'm paranoid, but I've been lied to by so many exes that I just want someone honest with me for once.

SRS is she turned her dick inside out and made a fake pussy. If you're retarded you might not be able to tell the difference and you'd be shooting loads into a hole with no womb and wondering why she isn't pregnant yet.

WTF I'm a straight ass man, I'm not gay. Not everybody is LGBT in fact most guys like me aren't. A penis is a fucking dealbreaker for me, I don't want sex to be off the table forever, even aside from the fact that I want kids. I don't know anything about Gay sex but it's not my scene and that's just the way I was born. I like girls who have a vagina, and that's just the way it will be. Sorry I guess.

Jesus Christ. That's still not as bad as a visible dick but I'm scared about the lengths she might go to deceive me. But hopefully I'm wrong. I don't think there's any way for a male to get a period, and she has talked about getting one in the past.

Do you masturbate? You've jerked off a dick. That's pretty gay.

Just say “no homo” afterwards and it doesn’t count as gay.

Op is probably going to commit a murder and get away with it

Attached: hate-crimes-map-1536x818.png (1536x818, 331.25K)