Genderfluid

What does /tttt/ think about genderfluid people?

Attached: fluiddynamics.png (640x384, 840)

65% of the time they're trenders.

only 65%?

Cringe

They’re real and valid. Detranners are literally gender fluid but are too stupid to realize this. Most people are gender fluid and don’t even realize it because of society

Waking up and feeling like one thing one day and another the next day sounds a lot like schizophrenia

Gender has no boundaries and it’s all about self perception

I don't really change on a day-to-day basis
I change just kinda throughout the day or longer time periods, sometimes I'll feel happier being thought of as non-binary, mtf or as male

The people who switch pronoun pins everyday and yell at you for fucking up are trenders.

All the genderfluid people I know use one pronoun and switch from guy to girl clothes whenever they feel like it. Is that genderfluid? I honestly just really don't give a shit.

Like, you're willing to spend so much money on doubling your wardrobe for femme and masc shit, there's something valid there.

Get help

I think I consider myself genderfluid

they should eat my fluid

False. Clothing has no gender. You can be trans masc and wear a skirt and a full face of glam makeup

I don't think I need help
I mean I'm pretty confused, but idk

it doesnt sound anything like schizophrenia underaged user

I like the concept of it, but it's bad. If human nature was a bit different I could endulge in it.

Oh thank goodness, I knew gender was fiction

False. Presentation via clothing affects how other people perceive your gender. Gender exists on a social level in addition to personal identification. However each matters to the individual is what matters in the end, but to simply assert that "clothing has no gender" is to willfully ignore one of the tools trans people use to express their gender identity and attempt to control how they are perceived by others.

Then sexism gets dunked and trannies die off

idk what this means