Mtf troon messages me

>mtf troon messages me
>wants to hook up
>sorry I'm lesbian
>tranny freakout ensues
Don't trannies have anything better to do.

Attached: thumb_side-eye-pepe-47139805.png (300x259, 14.77K)

Sorry. Block and ignore the aspies

Sorry user but you looked really hot, and that ass WOAH
I had to be sure you know?

pls post tits or gtfo me very horny today

>is acts like a dick about prefrences about not liking dick
>has insecure people yell at them
>this insecure persons entire demographic is the problem

How could the world do this too you!

>t.falling for obvious bait thread and responding seriously like a retard

obvs I'm on Any Forums, I just want to argue/have drama
and not have that energy leak in reality

>Lesbian
>Based
Nice try, but we all know that homossexual females are all leftist degenerates.

I unironically hate trans lesbians. Every time i hear about them getting erections and cumming, maintaining t levels above female range, insisting on cheating at womens sports, and having babies with female partners i want to fucking scream. They are so loud and obnoxious and the way they force themselves on women is so misogynistic and malebrained. And what i hear these days is that 90% of trans women are lesbians, people telling me all trans women like women. All trans people should assume cis people are not attracted to them unless stated otherwise. Why anyone would fail to grasp that is beyond me.

I'm sorry. I get along well with my lesbian friends i don't try to force anyone to see me as something they can't.

90% of trans women are bisexual

>Nice try, but we all know that homossexual females are all leftist degenerates.
center-leftism is the only based ideology

Globohomo isnt based

90% of “””trannies”””on twitter are “lesbians”, and they are what the rest of the world sees because they force themselves on everyone and are an extremely loud group that has nothing to do with actually being trans.

Wasn’t there a study that found 50% of trannies were bi and 25% were straight and 25% were “lesbian”?

Unchecked transbian degeneracy will be the doom of us all.

why is lesbian in quotes but straight isnt

Trans person who’s biologically male behaving like a typical entitled incel…. Woah

>Wasn’t there a study that found 50% of trannies were bi and 25% were straight and 25% were “lesbian”?
close enough

Attached: 1627910752550.png (869x506, 68.51K)

>sexual orientation
>queer
useless fucking survey
why do researchers do this?

Because twitter troons are just men who get off on harassing women irl and online and you can’t change my mind about it. It’s because of men like that that lgbt acceptance is going downhill

LGBT acceptance is going downhill because gay men cant stop shagging kids, trannies cant stop being censor heavy freaks and people dont want to get told what to do and have their lives and public morals monitored by childless lesbians in higher up positions. Not because some troon/dyke war on social medias.
You got your actual answer
t.normal man

>trannies cant stop being censor heavy freaks
this isnt a real thing. fucking braindead boomers who think the internet is real life tho get so pissed when some random irrelevant tranny tells them to shut up that they made this whole narrative. fuck off i cant wait for these geriatric fucks to die

Trans people are supposedly censoring stuff but then in the next day they're banning teachere from saying the word transgender and bamming books with gay characters.

What have trans people censored other than asking for their pronouns?

Based opinion