Is it right?

Is it right?

Attached: 1613829530267.jpg (648x547, 112.82K)

I don't fantasize about cartoons

>HSTS sexual fantasy

Attached: IMG_6788.jpg (1241x1549, 102.01K)

No, it's wrong

Personally, I'm AGP as fuck but wlw repusles me. Getting fucked by a man as a woman is my ultimate fantasy

this is my sexual fantasy and i'm agp

Attached: 1644535550343.jpg (770x765, 118.39K)

AGP fantasize about men too tho

No they don't they fantasize about growing big fat tits and butts!

Is that morrissey?? He’s gone off the deep end huh

in one of his songs he says:
>no emasculation
>no castration

both... I wanted to have a fat ass and tits on my favorite characters in some games and it bothered me when I couldn't because I really just wanted them on myself, and I got lucky enough for hormones to actually work and give me something appreciable
now I fantasize about getting fucked by men and fucking women

I'm gonna puke

Nah, I'm an AGP repper and my go-to sexual fantasy is imagining myself as a petite thicc girl getting railed by a dude over a foot taller than me with a cock the size of my arm to the point that I can feel my stomach get pushed out of the way with every thrust.

Hentai has fucking ruined any chance of me having a healthy relationship with my sexuality.

how thicc?

The main part is that in the fantasy I have child-rearing hips.

Like, uhh...this is gonna sound AGP as shit, fuck. I sort of have a "story" that I fantasize to where I'm a girl who, growing up, was always a tomboy and hung out with mainly boys, and then when puberty hits I grow extremely wide hips, large breasts, can't even walk straight without looking extremely feminine, but still hang out with my guy friends and claim I'm still basically an honorary guy.

And then there's a party where my best friend in the group (who I was slightly taller than before puberty but now that we're adults he dwarfs me in size) takes me aside and admits he thinks I'm hot as shit, and we go to a private bedroom and start to fuck, and we reminisce about how I would bully him when we were kids and now as adults he's able to completely physically dominate me. And then he makes me cum really hard with his huge cock and I squirt all over the bed, and as I lay there in a daze I'm like "I'm still one of the guys, right?" and he's like "Nope, you're my girl."

Please put me against the wall and put a bullet in my head, I'm such a degenerate.

Actually, that's a requisite of any trooner
Sorry, you're out

Honestly this is more of the hsts fantasy

Attached: _RWerWYztZn5lgwvDHAh9s80KAW4LpmoAARiQbebRzw.jpg (2388x3684, 610.39K)

Dating a cross dresser who kisses fat hairy guys is HSTS? Huh.....

Cloud isn't even a real SOLDIER. How can he fulfill his promise? The real HSTS fantasy is being in a pseudo-marriage to an abusive man who blames you for ruining his dream, even though you saved his life.

Attached: 48390261_1051767691674620_839575327939231744_n.jpg (630x900, 74.66K)

Okay I'm mostly into women but fucking cloud would be like a fantasy these dichotomies are stupid

Well, at least you're honest
Wish you luck
If you can psyopped into an impossible fantasy, maybe you can psyop back into normalcy