Which one is malebrained?

Which one is malebrained?

Attached: nKl1d2j.jpg (1133x864, 106.12K)

i do a halfway pose.

this is nowipe erasure

this

Sit. Reach between the legs

Wtf people stand up?

that must look so hot

why would you reach between your legs?
having to stick your hand below the rim of the toilet bowl prior to flushing is fucking disgusting and you cant get enough dexterity to clean properly when maneuvering your hand at some retarded angle to reach

Stand wipe is disgusting because any poo can move around while you're standing. I wipe first while my sphincter is still open to prevent me from mushing any poo. Once I've gotten the big stuff off I can close my sphincter, but I still wipe several times to insure that there in no poo. Every time I wipe, I check the toilet paper. If there is a brown streak, I wipe again. I only stop wiping when there is no longer any brown.

How fucking obese are you lol, of course you can reach

men dont need to wipe after peeing

do people really look at their own shit on the paper? lmao

i am not nor have i ever been obese

Do people not look at it? If you don't check your wipes, you can't tell if you still have poop down there. The only way to be sure is to wipe and get no brown. That's the sign to stop wiping.

I do option 3 and 1: use a bidet to wash and stand to dry

I get up and then squat on the ground to wipe.

Attached: image.png (660x501, 470.45K)

so you're telling me that even like passing transgirls look at how much brown there is when they are wiping?

>they dont perform a daily health check on their shit
lmao @ this unaware clown. you look at it and smell it too, then you know if ur good or dying without knowing.

I squat on the toilet seat and wipe from behind, what am I?

an indian. also based, thats the correct healthy way.

My toilet is pretty big with plenty of maneuver room

Attached: 20220211_145647.jpg (4656x3492, 3.64M)

is that your feces all over it?

literally this
my friend took a pic of his shit because it was dark af and it saved his life because the doc took 1 look and was like 'yea you need immediate surgery'

Doesn't everyone do this? It's the only way to not be gross.

i wipe with 2 hands, one for actual wiping, the other for grabbing my asscheek to the side so i can properly clean. i have too much asscheek, and im not even fat.

so do you smell it or anything?

does it hit your asscheeks flying out?

Used to stand wipe pre transition. Now my butt is so huge I couldn't do it standing up. I would literally have to pry my butt cheeks open with both hands

I dunno wanna come by and do a smell test?

kek, not even ashamed by never cleaning their toilet.

fucking woman STANDING wipe

love from kazakstan

Attached: master shake.jpg (500x371, 13.8K)

sure if you'll use my tongue as TP