Transgirls, are you cool if a guy gets touchy with you on the first date?

Transgirls, are you cool if a guy gets touchy with you on the first date?

I like to do a lot of face touching, hand caressing, etc. CIS girls always seem to like it but I've been on dates with two transgirls and they both got kind of awkward.

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.u3.jpg (750x778, 85.39K)

bump

no I'm not a slut

yes but its just bc im retarded and would probably think of some way that anybody showing interest in me is fake. if your not a creep abt it, your fine 99% of the time.

I would be very uncomfortable at first because I haven't been touched in a long time, but it would also be very endearing and a quick way to win me over

I would find it charming, if you were. But a first date, one thing that would bother me and get me inside my head is, I'd spend the rest of night just wondering how badly I am about to be used, and just what kind of intentions you actually have.
Now if you were really playful about it, I couldn't help myself but to blush and enjoy.

>I'd spend the rest of night just wondering how badly I am about to be used, and just what kind of intentions you actually have.
Do you expect a guy to " use " you on a first date?

I expect them to try. Although the fact there taking me somewhere, and didn't just invite me over to fuck puts me a little at ease to not having the worst intentions lol.

Ill give you an example that's happened to me twice. I've gone out to eat with a guy, enjoyed his company a lot, and as soon as I sit down in his car, he's started trying to pull my dick out of my pants.

Sad, I'm sorry to hear that anonette.

hands or arms, fine. face is ok if actively kissing. anything else is too much

It's ok... im sure the next string of men to rapidly enter and exit my life will protect my modesty better T_T.
btw agreeing with this OP. The face is what gives me pause. It's just a little dialed in without a kiss attached.

what about your farts touching your dates nose

Do you want a guy to kiss you on the first date?
You just have to be more selective and confident, don't go on dates with weird chasers.

>first date
>face touching
no thanks

i'm not categorically opposed to it

what about eating your butt?

Eww disgusting! You animals who would prefer that foul odor over the sweet, sweet smell of a girls sweaty body sicken me.
Oh I am, only playing long games mostly now. Sometimes you dont know what's up, till you do though!

You seem cute, I wish you the best of luck

bullshit, you're so ready for anal

transgirls dont like touchy until they trust you

What is a date if you don't even touch the other person lmao. Yes make me feel loved please

I don't want to sound mean, but aren't transgirl pretty used to hookups and stuff like that? And if you're not that kind of person and you don't get to be around a guy often wouldn't you want him to show some interest and attraction to you?

>If you're not a creep about it
Just say "if you're attractive" please and stop sending mixed messages to the guys who haven't perfected their slut to English translation yet.

I expect men to court me like a Victorian woman of noble birth.