I've been offered an interview for a major news outlet here in the UK on the subject of trans rights...

I've been offered an interview for a major news outlet here in the UK on the subject of trans rights. I'm thinking I'll bring up AGP and how it's a valid sexual orientation because I feel us AGPs are sidelined in trans discourse.

How should I prepare for the interview? What's a good way to avoid falling into journo traps and gotcha questions?

Attached: 1637818812503.png (1195x891, 750.22K)

doesn't matter what you'll (allegedly) say, they'll either quote you out of context or decide to not use what you said

>I'm thinking I'll bring up AGP and how it's a valid sexual orientation because I feel us AGPs are sidelined in trans discourse

Attached: dsaqkgl769v41 (3).png (155x123, 23.17K)

>What's a good way to avoid falling into journo traps and gotcha questions?
weeks or months of media training and mock interviews
i strongly suggest not doing this, your words will get twisted and they'll present you as saying that all trannies are AGP and that you jerk off with stolen pads and tampons

which desu would be kinda hilarious but probably not what you want

I can see our image getting even more fucked up…

Jesus Christ, I hope this is bait.

please god be bait. do not do this please we can't take any more media shit

yeah I feel even if I'm extremely careful with my words they'll find some way to edit to make me look deranged
I like the idea of advancing AGP rights but I guess this isn't the way to go about it

fuck i'm pretty sure this is bait but then remembered about doreen

remember that the BBC thinks PT is one of the good ones

Attached: F1131CB9-CA71-41B7-BC4B-50C9EDB66043.jpg (1284x1471, 367.84K)

Who was Doreen and what did she do?

she was a transgender from reddit who did a interview with fox news that went bad and everyone hated her and made fun of her for having autism or for being trans but later it turned out she was a rapist?

>masturbating over someone sleeping is rape
baka everything is rape these days does that mean shinji is a rapist huh?

I hate choob so fucking much holy shit

and then everyone clapped

Attached: toob and hontra shmexing.png (988x738, 51.75K)

Agp is literally the least offensive sexual orientation; its directed inwards. If more people took proud of their true feelings then society would grow to accept us as we actually are. It would dissarn so many arguments against us if we owned our agp aspects

ill fly to the UK and personally murder you if you mention AGP to a major news outlet.

The blanchards theories have been disproven by his peers over and over again and I don't say this often but... You will genuinely make the rest of us look bad...

That would be the case if this wasnt a troll post.

dunno why I put "the" in front of blanchard

Do it, it will fry the terfs brains. They'll have to say they want to condemn and discriminate against a sexual orientation.

Good job you actual fucking subhuman drooling animals.

You have one chance to make a good impression to the world about how trannies shouldn't be legislated out of existence and the only thing you want to talk about is how you get your dick hard by wearing panties? You don't talk about discrimination, transphobia, increasing awareness or access to resources for LGBT youth, or address any actual issues, and the only thing you can think about is AGP AGP HSTS AGP AGP HSTS AGP?????

I fucking hope they completely illegalize transition. You fucking literal subhumans don't deserve to be allowed to exist. This stupid fucking website rot what was left of your peanut sized brains to begin with. OP I sincerely hope with every fiber of my being you are forcibly detransitioned. You genuiinely have a chance to make the world a better place and you want to blow it by repeating vaccines = autism tier bullshit and lies.

I fucking hate this place and you all. I hate you all so fucking much I'd peel your skin off if you were in front of me. Fuck this place. All the trannies born after this generation are going to be banned from transitioning for life because you stupid fucking apes couldn't think outside of black and white. You are literally causing countless of suffering of innocent lives.

Attached: 1630301954897.jpg (563x651, 226.35K)

It will work, you just have to nail the talking points. Just say the following.
>the only way I can understand love is as a woman
>would you rather me go through life without knowing what love is
>I don't want to hide the way I feel about romance the way gay people did in the 60/70s.

Do you actually think someone who can't think of anything besides their crossdressing fetish and desire to penetrate women is going to be able to put together a coherent and eloquent statement on national television?

Why are you such an AGPhobe? You realise AGP trans women suffer immense discrimination for our sxual orientation?

You clearly can't think outside of stereotypes and caricatures.

Am I getting psyoped?