Is 26 too late to troon out?

Is 26 too late to troon out?

Attached: 1563651534793.jpg (577x575, 58.59K)

If picrel is you I think you have a really good shot at passing if you start now.

I transitioned at 27 after trying to kill myself I would say 26 is better than doing it even later

I started at 24..ish add or remove a few years based on 2 years I was hondosing and on and off hrt.
2 years later and I absolutely don't pass, but I do feel and look better than I did. I quit drinking, lost weight and generally feel mostly better. I still have some doubts about if I should stop hrt again but for the most part I feel better at 26 right now (almost) than I would've being 26, probably balding and still an alcoholic and not on hrt
by 26 you should know by now that the dysphoria just keeps getting worse and worse

Attached: FBwR4ibWYBIVqMs.jpg (2048x1536, 309.39K)

Its not exactly early but what are your options here? Repress and then troon out at 36?

If you want to pass, probably yes. I started at 20 and I won’t pass even with ffs

It’s about 26 years and 9 months too late

This might be selection bias, but most troons I know IRL who started in their early 20s pass. One of my best friends started at 24 and I didn't know she was trans till she told me (she was on HRT 2 years at that point).

Unfortunately I’m not in the ‘most’

I can repress until I get rich and pull a Caitlyn Jenner at 65

>One of my best friends started at 24 and I didn't know she was trans till she told me (she was on HRT 2 years at that point)
holy shit thats me, i'm pretty sure if I told my friends i'd been on hrt for 2 years they'd laugh and not believe me unless I showed them my boobs
fuck my life but oh well

Age only matters in relation to how likely it is that puberty has finished. You're well passed that point so you should be considering how/if you can pass rather than you age - it's irrelevant. You've become just about as masculine as you could, your hips have probably fused, so on.

what if it's all just brain worms? what if I can defeat them?

I trooned at 34, so its better than me. Tomorrow will always be worse than today. 26yo is very young, you have a very long time on that planet still, do you want to live with dysphoria for another 55 years?

I started at 24 6 months ago and I still look like an ugly man, I have to avoid looking at pics of me when I was 19 and still cute and my jaw was undeveloped. I just want to kill myself every fucking day.

What's the point transitioning if you spend your whole life living as a man? Plus you probably won't get rich.
When Blanchard wrote his papers the hsts "early presenters" came to him in their late 20s for treatment

Can you post yourself, I just want to see what I could have looked like if my genes weren't garbage.

For the most part yeah but not completely. Compare a 26 year old to the same person at 36 or 46, There's still some changes to be done but yeah most of its done by 20 with only a few things before 25/26

No, my genes are garbage too. At best I look like a gay twink and get aged around 19-21.
I've posted face here before and the response is almost always "you'd pass well with ffs"

I started this month. I'm 30.

I'll regret not trooning out at age 14 for my entire life but i still beat caitlyn jenner by like 20 years. I also found a youtuber who is at least somewhat cute who started transition at 32. I feel veey happy and blessed to havr moved oast my hangups and doubt. I laught at a lot of whiny posts written by 23 year olds who will obviously be trooning sooner or later but still think being attractive and dating straight men is all that matters. That perfectionisnm and depression can really hold you back in life.

I'm fairly androgynous and attractive though so it's less harsh for me. I also live in an area full of enbys and troons uglier than me.

contra and natalie mars both started at 30/32

I’m starting at 23 and just hoping that one day 10 years from now I will have finally had SRS/FFS

It’s better to start early even if you’ll look like a man for a long time/maybe always

It does hurt a lot though