Cis men who arent chaser coomers usually have more options to choose from

how would you convince them to pick you instead of all the cis women out there? remember, for non-chasers your dick or srsussy is a net negative. plus you probably have no hips. amd your skull is kinda masc. and you cant give birth. lol.

Attached: c9d6fc84e58fdd066e92a1235b944047--seraph-of-the-end-faces.jpg (235x223, 12.32K)

be goth and funny dude thats all there is to it

>cis men who arent chaser coomers usually have more options to choose from
What does that even mean? Why would the chasers lose options because 99% of cismen won't date tranners?

I like girls with a wicked sense of humor, blessed with sensitive nips and bussy, enjoys anal, and on the taller side of things. Being 6'2" and not wanting kids are the two main things for me. Little butts are cute too, and easier to eat. I dont really think about girldick, when theres ultra sensitive nips to suck

Attached: 1634898857255.jpg (566x425, 40.21K)

There is a overwhelming majority of cis men, that sees those things as dealbreaker, but that doesn't mean that every one does feel that way. If you have a good chemistry going on, shared interest that you can talk about and stuff like that, some men will be willing to ignore the blatant disadvantages of dating a transwoman.

So you're a chaser. Literally no one asked for your opinion. We were talking about normal cis men here who don't have some fucked up ferishized ideal of women. The fact you're even on this board opening these threads means you're a chaser, the type of man we specifically DON'T want.

>So you're a chaser. Literally no one asked for your opinion. We were talking about normal cis men here who don't have some fucked up ferishized ideal of women. The fact you're even on this board opening these threads means you're a chaser, the type of man we specifically DON'T want.

Attached: 1620006945139.png (596x1008, 91.57K)

Yeah what this user said desu. I get along with my wife extremely well we have incredible chemistry. They definitely far outweigh any "negatives", and adoption is always an option. Chemistry is just way more important than being infertile. Honestly 0 complaints with srsussy either.

Chaser moment

>my wife
>visits the /tttt/ board
So you're a chaser or a repressor living through her, which one?

>Chaser moment

Attached: 1613682562739.gif (345x395, 3.86M)

Easy! If I want a completely straight cis boy, I'll just date a incel, be supportive, and push him to go to the gym. If I can't have the man, I'll make the man.

Neither. She's always posted on here and so I started posting with her. Only trans woman I've ever been with, and I have no preference. I just actually respect other people. Of course if she didn't pass I probably wouldn't be able to, same with dick, but that's a different discussion.

That's sounds like a depression speedrun.

To clarify though I think it's important to note that passing is INCREDIBLY subjective, especially to cis people. We really don't notice 99% of what you criticize of yourselves. Being tall and slightly tomboyish are BOTH things most cis men find attractive in women f.ex.

it works, okay? my friend did it.

>i can fix him!!!
Lol

I date my t gf but I never touch her penis. I have always preferred anal and its something my dad had as well because I remember my parents would argue all the time about how my dad always preferred anal. I guess just be a nice and caring girl and some decent guy will come your way. You have to be willing to put yourself out there

>cis men who arent chaser coomers usually have more options to choose from
a couple billion by my calulations

There aren't that many cis women.

What's your standard of not many? There are literally more than 3.5 billion.