How do you cope?

you have missed out on being a teenage girl in love
you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied boys virginity, feeling him cumming deep inside your pussy missionary style, having him look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a boy around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious girl now
all the good men are taken
maybe a nice guy will eventually settle with you
but they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you can go try to win nobel prize

or make millions of dollars

but nothing will even come close to the real feeling of having sex as a young super hot girl
being 24/7/365 carefree, no debt, no money problems, no jobs problems, no problems with you car
just hanging out with friends, doing nothing at school, being eyefucked, getting validation and sex
going to summer night parties, driving around the city
you have missed out on teenage love
you have missed out on life.

Attached: CF62557B-68A1-4F75-A771-23B3B2D83ADE.jpg (1024x572, 206.19K)

Wow you really typed that shit.

Not everything is about sex and youth. Just like 90%
Also I'm a twink hitting the wall at 20 so I'm just coping, hope that makes trannys feel a little better about themselves

>romanticizing the idea of fucking children
Why don't you take a seat right over there...

if i was born a cis girl i have no reason to believe i would have not still been a nervous shut-in with schizoid personality disorder

by realizing this shit is entirely unrealistic and maybe happens to 1% of actual people

why focus on the life I didn't have when I can focus on the one I do have and make it the best I can?

>lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
>not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
haha yeah i miss being a kid
>you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied boys virginity
oh

bring a teenager is cringe

It’s literally the only important period in life. After adolescence you’re just waiting to die.

lol
cringe

Since im not a weird pedo or mentally stunted I dont romanticized teenage love

based mindset

desu I raise an eyebrow at anyone who experienced teenage love in the first place. When I was a teenager I wasn't attracted to my peers because I wasn't attracted to children. Like, it's actually suspicious as fuck.

>Since im not a weird pedo or mentally stunted I dont romanticized teenage love
If it’s not that great why is so much art / literature / music made about it? Romeo and Juliet etc?

I never dated as a teenager but two of my gfs were in or just out of high school when I dated them. One dragged me around to all sorts of high school like friend groups. All I can say is that did more than enough to make me never fantasize about high school having gone better again. Everything around her friends was just as bad as it was for me when I was in high school.

I'm not categorically against dating minors (over age of consent), but I will always date them in spite of that, rather than because of that

"If pedophilia is bad why do so many societal elites partake in it?"

user...

> When I was a teenager I wasn't attracted to my peers because I wasn't attracted to children. Like, it's actually suspicious as fuck.

Legit one of the most autistic things I’ve ever read on here. People got married at like 13 for most of human history.

Also biologically is healthiest for a woman to get pregnant around 16.

>Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet is literally a play about how much it sucks to be a teenager, was only reinterpreted as otherwise in the 80s.

80s American media glorified high school because boomers were manchildren. 90s anime glorified high school because the economic crash meant nobody could get a job in the 90s. All this stuff is new and will hopefully go away soon.

>Also biologically is healthiest for a woman to get pregnant around 16.
This is just straight-up wrong, healthiest is 18-23

>90s anime glorified high school because the economic crash meant nobody could get a job in the 90s
Nah, anime glorifies high school because in Japan life is legit over when you reach adulthood, the suicide salaryman is a trope for a reason. US culture felt this as well in the 90s but it was reflected more in the concept of rebelling against your boss, ie Office Space and the Matrix.

not everything is about sex but god having lost my teenage years, and most of my childhood for that matter really fucking hurts.

>When I was a teenager I wasn't attracted to my peers because I wasn't attracted to children.
I think a lot of people are like that. I was attracted to some peers, but generally saw people in their 20s as more attractive. Probably a big part of it is that I was too smart to relate to most of my age group

>by realizing this shit is entirely unrealistic and maybe happens to 1% of actual people
I think it is pretty rare and getting smaller and smaller. Increasingly social problems are just too big even for children to ignore

Judging by this reply maybe you were just a massive dork lol

>Nah, anime glorifies high school because in Japan life is legit over when you reach adulthood, the suicide salaryman is a trope for a reason.
That isn't nearly as true as people think. The majority of Japanese people no longer choose the salaryman path, and university is a lot better than high school for most people there too

The Science says otherwise

Attached: EEC1744E-47D8-46B0-AA24-493D45E1EF42.jpg (936x560, 53.23K)

>Judging by this reply maybe you were just a massive dork lol
What about it?

>The Science says otherwise
You're moving the goalposts, we're talking about pregnancy health, not peak sexual attractiveness

>I was too smart to relate to most of my age group

Attached: you.jpg (600x380, 17.63K)

The only time I can say I ever found a 13 year old attractive was when I was 13. Googling "13 year old boobies" probably got my dad's IP put on a watchlist.

I'm still too smart, my IQ is over 140

i think youve watched a few too many teenage romance movies

stop romanticizing your teenage years because honestly, its kinda mid for everyone but i know youll never realize this because you're stuck in the past as an answer for why your life is kinda shit rn — thing is its shit because you dont want to make it non shit

defeatism is cringe user, make the best of the life you're living now, not the life you were living in the past

t. teenager

Holy shit you actually dropped the IQ numbers, how are people like this real lmfao

Point conceded but I’d argue the two are directly linked, female attractiveness is usually linked to fertility and certain genetic markers.

The more hot girl is, the more likely you will be to have healthy and fit children.

>stop romanticizing your teenage years because honestly, its kinda mid for everyone but i know youll never realize this because you're stuck in the past as an answer for why your life is kinda shit rn — thing is its shit because you dont want to make it non shit
I think this is pretty accurate.

Your teenage years are weird because you get a lot of new experiences, and unlike in some other circumstances you can't easily go back or stay in such an environment.

I could literally walk onto my old college campus and do anything I did back then and nobody would bat an eye, but I can't do the same thing with my old high school.

In high school nobody really knows what they are doing so they do weird things you'll never see after. Girls losing their virginities in one night stands and other weird things like that.

>Girls losing their virginities in one night stands and other weird things like that.
...what kind of sick freak is having one night stands with high schoolers?

>...what kind of sick freak is having one night stands with high schoolers?
High schoolers do that. I knew one guy who took like ten virginities in high school. All those girls have 20+ body counts now though

>High schoolers do that. I knew one guy who took like ten virginities in high school.
Damn, I raise an eyebrow at anyone who can be attracted to minors like that. I didn't even have a sex drive till I was 19 and I consider myself an early bloomer.