Chasers would you date a post op tranny

chasers would you date a post op tranny

Attached: art-anime-darling-in-the-frankxx-milyi-vo-frankse-devushka-v.jpg (1332x850, 123.38K)

yes, if it felt/looked good

a trans girl without a penis is an angel without wings.

No, what's the point?

Only if I'm receiving non-reciprocal oral sex between 8-10 times per week. Honestly, that goes regardless of pre/post-op status.

No because real pussy feels better and if I'm gonna be fucking an ugly axe wound I'd rather have the real ugly axe wound and not the imitation. I want GIRLCOCK to rub on and suck and swordfight with.

not a good place to ask that lol
enjoy the army of transbians trolls and chasers telling how dick is the only thing why they care about you
and then getting surprised why tranners avoid them like a fire

Attached: 1632659193040.png (760x839, 759.67K)

If I really connected with her, probably. Would be kinda weird with the sex stuff at first but hopefully I'd warm up

Lol, same vibe as a non-chaser dating a pre-op

You don't understand! I have so much love to give but I can't give it to cis women, the combination of a female with a dick is a prerequisite for everything else! If I just wanted cock I'd get dudes on grindr, but I can't love guys and I can't love dickless women. I want to give you everything you've ever wanted, more sappy romantic movie shit than any modern cis woman could tolerate, and all I ask is to suck your cute little shaved smooth girly penis!

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 152.61K)

I would physically tear open a post op vagina :3

Is it true the good postop ones can have enough depth? Sure they can look fine externally but I heard it's really hard to get rid of the smell and they seem to be a maintenance pain.

desu the "raised as a boy and turned herself into a woman" part is what turns me on, if anything I'd actually prefer a post-SRS tranny. For me what would kill my interest would be the ultra-youngshit types who were raised as girls in the first place.

Hell no, a surgeon can't turn your penis into a real vagina no matter how much they lie to you
Treat your body like a temple, please

Takes like an hour of dilation prep before sex and it's only like 3 inches deep so yeah it's pretty tough.
And agreed, the male socialization is what makes the girl

i would date anyone i vibed with and think is beautiful and funny

Thank you hail satan

Gonna marry one. Shes beyond amazing and beautiful to me

Attached: 1634943124132.jpg (640x499, 84.91K)

only if she gets a real pussy from thailand or something and not whatever shit leaking hole the insurance funded chopshop gives her

t. ransbian

I'd rather date a real cis woman or a real trans woman. I'm not into frankenpussy since it's just a grotesquely mutilated dick in actuality. Idk how anyone can put their dick inside a chopped up dick and not want to vomit

nah that shit is gross

Attached: 1630909439879.jpg (328x347, 42.12K)

>I'd rather date a real cis woman or a real trans woman. I'm not into frankenpussy since it's just a grotesquely mutilated dick in actuality. Idk how anyone can put their dick inside a chopped up dick and not want to vomit
it's just advanced frotting

Yeah i wouldnt mind